David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Bilash31 stated earlier that he bought a Grand Cherokee within the past 30 days. Can't submit until you have bill of sale for us JL folks that's a bit further down the road.

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
I submitted with the VIN my dealer provided me. They replied back that it is processing and will take a few weeks. I'm hoping the VIN will be available for them to punch into their systems by the time they start processing my refund.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I submitted with the VIN my dealer provided me. They replied back that it is processing and will take a few weeks. I'm hoping the VIN will be available for them to punch into their systems by the time they start processing my refund.
I would be surprised if this works. As of now you are not obligated to buy the vehicle and have no proof that you did. The vin is not actually registered to you until the vehicle is sold and transferred. I wish you luck though and keep us posted.

Sponsored

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I also got a $500 bonus cash certificate in the mail a while back from jeep, good towards the purchase of any jeep. Only problem is i have to take delivery by 01/02/2018. No way my jeep will be here by then.
I got an email from jeep today with another $500 bonus cash certificate good till 2/28/18. Should have my jeep before then. That along with the $500 bonus drive will be nice.

lithe1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Firecracker Red
Just in case anybody was wondering, Alliant does a soft pull (not a hard pull) when checking your credit report for opening an account. I confirmed with Alliant rep when I opened my account this past week.

Willys42

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL (earlier M38A1 & 42 Willys)
I got an email from jeep today with another $500 bonus cash certificate good till 2/28/18. Should have my jeep before then. That along with the $500 bonus drive will be nice.
Any suggestions on how one gets on the $500 e-mail certificate list?
Thanks

PCTiger90

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Any suggestions on how one gets on the $500 e-mail certificate list?
Thanks
I would suggest going to the Jeep website https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html and enroll for more info. Check that you are buying soon and cross your fingers. Maybe others have a more surefire way to get one, but this would be my suggestion.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Willys42

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL (earlier M38A1 & 42 Willys)
I would suggest going to the Jeep website https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html and enroll for more info. Check that you are buying soon and cross your fingers. Maybe others have a more surefire way to get one, but this would be my suggestion.
Thanks for the link - I signed up so we will see what happens.

BamaBuilder86

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum FX4
My wife is a member of a credit union listed. Will that work or does it have to be me?

MOKE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 F-150, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Business Development
how long before you received that email confirmation? i submitted the online application yesterday (allstate). nothing so far.
Submitted mine last night and just received this email.

Our service team has reviewed your application and everything looks good! The next step is to verify your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and confirm the information pertaining to your vehicle purchase. We do want to let you know this process will take several weeks as we have a great deal of information to process based on high demand for this program.
Sponsored

Reactions: mln