Sponsored

Bonus Cash- No Rubicon?

SCJeeps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR, 2023 WL, 1952 Willy’s M38, 2014 WK2
I received a 3k bonus cash offer on new Wrangler and went to use it on deal I had negotiated. They said it couldn’t be used on Rubicon! There was no wording on exclusion for Rubicon they just said “ last line says see dealer for details”. Very frustrating experience, I have received these discounts before and they usually say explicitly that they exclude Rubicon, SRT, etc this deal did not. Dealer says they called Jeep and it excludes Rubicon, what a bait and switch. That killed my deal and now I’m walking away. Very frustrating.
Anyone else able to use bonus cash on Rubicon?
Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
no, signed up for the Jeep brochure months ago hoping to get some sort of bonus cash towards purchase and never received anything from them, but I got a Rubicon so probably would have been worthless anyways.

I got over $6000 off MSRP form dealer, so I'm not bummed too much. :rock:

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
I received a 3k bonus cash offer on new Wrangler and went to use it on deal I had negotiated. They said it couldn’t be used on Rubicon! There was no wording on exclusion for Rubicon they just said “ last line says see dealer for details”. Very frustrating experience, I have received these discounts before and they usually say explicitly that they exclude Rubicon, SRT, etc this deal did not. Dealer says they called Jeep and it excludes Rubicon, what a bait and switch. That killed my deal and now I’m walking away. Very frustrating.
Anyone else able to use bonus cash on Rubicon?
Exact same thing happened to me, but the bonus was $1000. I got a personalized email with a redemption code. The letter says it’s good on all Jeep vehicles excluding the Grand Cherokee SRT/Trailhawk. Well, I bought a Rubicon 4xe and the dealership informed me that the offer is not good on any Rubicon or 4xe. I contacted Jeep and provided a copy of the email they sent me. Answer: we won’t honor the deal.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Every dealer has the right to accept of refuse specialty offers, that includes Affiliate Rewards as well.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Not unusual at all. Rubicons are usually excluded from all offers and bonuses. They still sell like hot cakes so they never have any incentives. One dealer actually replied “the rubicon is the bonus”

21SargeJLUR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge Green
i had a $1000 version of that when i bought mine. held it til the end of negotiations.. was told it wasnt valid for my jeep .. told me if i wanted to come get a Grand Cherokee it was valid for that. but, yeah, it was a bit misleading.
Sponsored