First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Occupation
Education
There’s several different things that contribute usually.
Took measurements mid-day and again this evening. Pretty much identical both times. Heights from bottom of the fender lip to the ground.
Jeep Wrangler JL Body "Wiggle" After MC Lift Kit 738A7722-1E88-4AAA-8846-61B2C4DB25AA

Also re-measured the tire distance from the fenders and they are less than 1/8” from each side. I guess the springs might just be too stiff for the (lack of) weight.
Sponsored

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Took measurements mid-day and again this evening. Pretty much identical both times. Heights from bottom of the fender lip to the ground.
738A7722-1E88-4AAA-8846-61B2C4DB25AA.jpeg

Also re-measured the tire distance from the fenders and they are less than 1/8” from each side. I guess the springs might just be too stiff for the (lack of) weight.
I had the same wiggle with my JLU (soft top and plastic bumpers) with AEV Dualsport lift. The lift is meant for a heavy rig and since I’m considered light I got the wiggle that is described. I finally realized I needed more weight while in a weekend trip with the family loaded up with luggage. The Jeep drove nice and smooth. I’ve since added a steel front bumper and added a couple 45lb weights in the back to help smooth it out.