Body roll after 2.5 inch lift on my sport with 35s

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hey all just put a 2.5 inch lift on my sport with 35s! The new coils I put on seem alittle soft and have been noticing a significant amount of body roll on the front of the Jeep. Does anyone have any fixes was thinking a better set of sway bar endlinks or maybe trying to take the lift off and go for a lower height.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The fix is a different set of coils, unfortunately.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The fix is a different set of coils, unfortunately.
thats fine I have a set of dual rate front Iā€™m going to put in and a pair of steer smart sway bars on the way.... cross my fingers it helps!

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all just put a 2.5 inch lift on my sport with 35s! The new coils I put on seem alittle soft and have been noticing a significant amount of body roll on the front of the Jeep. Does anyone have any fixes was thinking a better set of sway bar endlinks or maybe trying to take the lift off and go for a lower height.
Have you double checked to make sure all the bolts are tight? The upper bolt on the front track bar was loose and I was getting crazy body roll towards the right.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you double checked to make sure all the bolts are tight? The upper bolt on the front track bar was loose and I was getting crazy body roll towards the right.
Iā€™ll check it out today

Sponsored

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
What shocks are you running? Very common to assume the springs are the enemy, but the shocks do more of the controlling.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What shocks are you running? Very common to assume the springs are the enemy, but the shocks do more of the controlling.
Not running anything special just the shock that came with the kit Iā€™m running unfortunately not in the budget right now to get a noce set....

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Is the jeep pushing more to the right (passenger) side than the driver side? If so you may have to add a relocation bracket or get an adjustable track bar to center the axle over the body.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John,

Take a look at this
https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-...-bar-relocation-bracket.html?category_id=4980
According to the website, this "reduces body roll and improves handling".

I don't use it but I'm thinking of trying it. If you try it (or anyone else has tried it), be sure to post up and let us know if you think it is worth the price.

Russ.
Is the jeep pushing more to the right (passenger) side than the driver side? If so you may have to add a relocation bracket or get an adjustable track bar to center the axle over the body.
no not pushing itā€™s mostly on turns I can feel a heavy roll I have the synergy sector shaft brace seemed to help plus waiting for new endlinks to come in.

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLR 2.0
John,

Take a look at this
https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-...-bar-relocation-bracket.html?category_id=4980

I don't use it but I'm thinking of trying it. If you try it (or anyone else has tried it), be sure to post up and let us know if you think it is worth the price.

Russ.
I second this.

I don't actually own one myself, but I do know the improvements that can be made with a revised roll center. Gas charged shocks could also help by effectively raising the spring rate.

Jeep Wrangler JL Body roll after  2.5 inch lift on my sport with 35s fCJ01SnaxPABahvbfQq1tXucTBEtSJzTzunIyvkICyq3o11-mA

Also, make sure your endlinks are the proper length. If the swaybar is 'pointed' too far up/down, the lever arm becomes less effective
imageuploadedbyautoguide1402960878-644606-jpg.jpg

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
John,

Take a look at this

Russ.
I have this on my 2.5ā€ lift and it does help.... with the squirmy feeling on crosswinds, and also with body lean. Best of luck.