Body Armor JL-2965 bumper question

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
has anyone purchased one of these? I see that there's a tab on the inside of the bumper for mounting 3" cube lights, but was wondering what size the light cutouts are and if anyone has sucessfully installed flush mount lights rather than the cube lights.

BTW, now that my daughter has had her JL sprot s for several months, she's totally in love with it...I was considering getting rid of my super crew long bed F350 for some time...CRAP!

today, I found a NEW '20 JLUR with auto trans and 3.6 NON etorque....ended up getting it for about the same as I would have paid had I ordered a '21 willys.....now more of the
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

syndrome
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Body Armor JL-2965 bumper question rearbumper

Have Procomp 3" cube floods mounted. Flush could be an option but there would be some drilling involved. Anything is possible with enough work.

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Jeep Wrangler JL Body Armor JL-2965 bumper question rearbumper

Have Procomp 3" cube floods mounted. Flush could be an option but there would be some drilling involved. Anything is possible with enough work.
Am I confused? Bumper, if using pods, calls for 3" pods: every procomp pod I"ve been able to find has been listed as a 2x2? assuming, perhaps, the 2" is actual size of the "lens" whereas the 3" is referring to the overall size?

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Am I confused? Bumper, if using pods, calls for 3" pods: every procomp pod I"ve been able to find has been listed as a 2x2? assuming, perhaps, the 2" is actual size of the "lens" whereas the 3" is referring to the overall size?
A 2x2 pod is 3 inch square. Confused?

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
2x2 means it has 2 row of 2 lights (4 LEDS) These are typically 3" diagonal in size
Sponsored