Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
  • Banned
Im trying something new and wanted to share here. Social media isn't my strong suit, however, i'm learning we can reach and help a tremendous amount of people but correctly utilizing the many benefits of it!

We have added a blog page on my website and would like to share parts of it and if you like what you see, please go and read more. Share any topics you'd like me to discuss or ideas you have!

I'm going to try for atleast one blog entry a week and if i get more feedback or ideas, can hopefully accommodate.

Future posts can be how to align a JL with a Hunter Alignment machine and what to say to the tech who's doing the work and some of my tips and tricks from doing a ton of metalcloak lifts that can help yall!

Brett
Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I have already done a brief write up about gears on a Sahara. For today, I wanted to share a small project that while shoudve been simple and really was, but had its fair share of headaches.

We installed the synergy sector shaft brace on a JLUR that we previously installed a PSC big bore steering system to. We learned a bunch and can hopefully help others that eventually encounter this.

Let me know what yall think

Brett

http://www.bnljeepshop.com/synergy-sector-shaft-brace-with-psc-big-bore-blazing-a-trail/

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Way to go Brett. I just saw your short video on your site - we’re in it! Had fun that day out at your shop. Also your 7 year old looks like a college sophomore. I think he has 5 o’clock shadow. :CWL:

Best of luck. When I run across the next project that I don’t undertake myself I’m going to try to bring it out to you. Maybe when it’s time to regear when I eventually go to 37s

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Way to go Brett. I just saw your short video on your site - we’re in it! Had fun that day out at your shop. Also your 7 year old looks like a college sophomore. I think he has 5 o’clock shadow. :CWL:

Best of luck. When I run across the next project that I don’t undertake myself I’m going to try to bring it out to you. Maybe when it’s time to regear when I eventually go to 37s
You should see him new, still 7 but he’s huge! Would love to see everyone again, trying to plan a get toghether soon, my buddy John offered his air conditioned shop if we wanted to hangout there one evening!

Brett

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
You should see him new, still 7 but he’s huge! Would love to see everyone again, trying to plan a get toghether soon, my buddy John offered his air conditioned shop if we wanted to hangout there one evening!

Brett
Any excuse to get together and talk about Jeeps works for me. Got to visit with Jeremy at SWR. I really liked his air system. I’m thinking I need a yeti track bar and thinking about a rustys drag link and tie-rod.

Scott

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Read the blog today. Good work! Any updates on the flag holder?
I think we’re going to build 5 or so for the trial run. That would be a great blog post too. We can show the steps from idea, cad, prototyping, manufacturing and powdercoating.

Brett
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.