• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas BNIB MEMPHIS AUDIO SA110SPD 10" 400W POWERED UNDER SEAT ENCLOSED SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Altitude
Occupation
Medical
Selling a BNIB Memphis Audio 10” powered subwoofer. Sold my Jeep last weekend and have several new unopened items that I never got around to opening or installing. Here’s a good one! I had installed an 8” JBL powered sub that just wasn’t quite enough and did more research and landed on this one. Great reviews and high quality Memphis Audio product. I will ship this within CONUS for $370 paid via PayPal friends and family or you cover fees 3.75%, Zelle, Venmo or CashApp. Local pick up in San Antonio by Sea World in evening or weekend. Work hours and m-f downtown. $350. Plenty of feedback on eBay and AR15.com.

• 10" shallow-profile woofer
  • passive radiator augments bass response
  • Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS)
  • wired remote level control
  • bass boost (0 to +12 dB)
  • adjustable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
  • preamp- and speaker-level inputs
  • frequency response: 40-150 Hz
  • dimensions: 13-15/16" x 9-13/16" x 3-5/16"
  • powered subwoofer with extruded aluminum enclosure

Jeep Wrangler JL BNIB MEMPHIS AUDIO SA110SPD 10" 400W POWERED UNDER SEAT ENCLOSED SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER AB5343BE-75DF-4FFF-A437-D02DB27B708B

F8D4F881-1B92-41CE-95B2-DCB836FFF093.jpeg

4FA86097-4DD9-4522-835B-A605365ADB33.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: