OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
For the TATTOO & PIERCING fans out there, who will be at the Blue Water 4X4 Show, here is the short version:

I went in for my latest Endorphin rush and came out with some new art & a donation of 2, $100.00 gift certificates from the Ladies @PaintedLadiesTattsnPiercing (Painted Ladies Tattoo and Piercing).

Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 1651273155026

Now for the "long version".

A HUGE thank you goes out to a local business here in Spirit Lake that is a strong supporter of the Military! They also give back to the community through their own philanthropic activities...and have been doing so for years.

I have known these Ladies for almost a decade now and highly recommend their work to anyone who asks me. When I moved to Iowa, I searched for a shop where I would "feel at home" but instead I found artists who I felt comfortable sitting down with.

When I decided that they would be the only folks permanently altering my body, I had no idea how community minded they were. That was just icing on the cake.

Please reach out to them and thank them for all they do. And if you need a recommendation from me for a great place to visit...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of the many reasons to attend the Blue Water 4x4 Show, family fun! We will have several passes to the park that will be on the general raffle!

Arnolds Park Amusement Park

Plan your trip to Lake Okoboji NOW! Visit Arnolds Park Amusement Park for a fun adventure with the entire family!
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 1f3a1
We won't disappoint.
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 1f609

Get your passes
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 27a1
arnoldspark.com/tickets.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of the many reasons to attend the Blue Water 4x4 Show, family fun! We will have several passes to the park that will be on the general raffle!

Arnolds Park Amusement Park

Plan your trip to Lake Okoboji NOW! Visit Arnolds Park Amusement Park for a fun adventure with the entire family!
We won't disappoint.

Get your passes
arnoldspark.com/tickets.
I know my daughter will disappear after her shift helping at the 4X4 Show. A great thank you for her helping us raise money for the Siouxland Soldiers.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KINETIC ROPE fans: There will be 2 of the following ropes available in the General Raffle at the Blue Water 4X4 Show this Summer! If you follow Matts Off Road Towing or many other online recovery companies, you are probably familiar with the advantages of using a Kinetic Rope vs. a tow strap. Now, before you yell at me (
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 1f609
) I also know there are times when a static strap may be the better choice. The situation will dictate what you use. Hope to see you there and GOOD LUCK with the amazing raffle items! Amazon.com: Grip 20 ft x 7/8 in Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope for Off Roading : Automotive
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue Water 4X4 Show 1651530775812