Blue Holler, Mammoth Cave, KY

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has wheeled Blue Holler Off Road Park in Kentucky. We are taking our kids to Mammoth Cave, Ky for a two day spring break trip. I have a stock '21 JLUR that I'd like to take there just to play around, maybe drive to the cave if it isn't too complex. Just looking to trail ride more or less. Are there easy trials there that would make the trip worthwhile? Is the drive to the cave easy? Thanks!
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
There are easy trails there. it is a great park with all kinds of trails from easy to hard. With that said, if it has rained and the trails are even a little wet, prepare for the trails to be very difficult. The mud is like driving on bacon grease. Also it will take weeks to get the Jeep clean. I was there and it was raining. We had a difficult time even on the easy trail with both lockers on and a good M/T tire.

OP
OP

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
There are easy trails there. it is a great park with all kinds of trails from easy to hard. With that said, if it has rained and the trails are even a little wet, prepare for the trails to be very difficult. The mud is like driving on bacon grease. Also it will take weeks to get the Jeep clean. I was there and it was raining. We had a difficult time even on the easy trail with both lockers on and a good M/T tire.
I appreciate your reply. Is the trail to the cave fairly easy if they are not wet?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
It is not bad. Just know I was there about a year and a half ago so conditions may have changed.
Sponsored