Blu bi kong is born

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Been having the time of my new life building this Jeep in my post retirement life that was givengback to me on February 20, 2018 after sustaining life threatening injuries in a freeway motorcycle accident that had me in Holy Cross Trauma Center ICU for 9 days followed by 4 months of wondering if I would ever be whole again.
A month into that mess I ordered my Jeep as a new vehicle, hobby, playtoy that I could use all my 50 years worth of garage tools on. Building motorcycles for years and trucks more recently I have been a fan of garage time and playtime out and about. With my wife at the pinnacle of her career, she hopes to work another 5-8 years. So she is in full support of my rekindled affair with off roading. I have pretty much been on the street for the last 25 years with motorcycles and Mustangs and simple trucks.
With that said I have found my favorite passion yet in building this Jeep.
I put a string of photos together that show Blu bi kong coming to life.
Here's a link to the work involved that I am surprised I was even given the opportunity to do after my accident. Seems I was given a sweet deal being reborn and building this Jeep!
Hope this gives inspiration to a few
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GMp8FZKhCcHhfi2bA

20181024_093301.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking rig Vic! I’m sure you’ll enjoy many years of wheeling in that rig. I’m looking real close at the same lift you’re running.
Sponsored