CasperCook

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Update:
After 16 days at the dealership, I was finally able to pick up my Jeep, with a brand new transmission, all covered under warranty, there was dirty foot prints in the front and back of my Jeep, and coffee stains, and the best part, I got my Jeep with the Fuel light on, running on fumes, so not the most desirable way to get my Jeep back but at least it’s back and shifting smoothly and sure enough NOT leaking transmission oil… also I was under the impression transmission oil had a rent tint, but mine when it was leaking looked like water, not sure if that’s normal

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Update:
After 16 days at the dealership, I was finally able to pick up my Jeep, with a brand new transmission, all covered under warranty, there was dirty foot prints in the front and back of my Jeep, and coffee stains, and the best part, I got my Jeep with the Fuel light on, running on fumes, so not the most desirable way to get my Jeep back but at least it’s back and shifting smoothly and sure enough NOT leaking transmission oil… also I was under the impression transmission oil had a rent tint, but mine when it was leaking looked like water, not sure if that’s normal
The 8 speed trans fluid is a light green. Very different looking fluid compared to old-school ATF.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Glad you got it replaced, hope nothing but trouble free miles ahead!
Sponsored