Sponsored

Blind Spot Monitoring vs U62 Recall

dggueterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red Sahara
We have the BSM on our JL. Once we had the U 62 recall completed, I have noticed that the blind spot monitoring distance for the left/drivers side has decreased significantly. Approaching vehicles appear to activate the system for the left side within inches of the left rear. The right side activates what appears to be three car lengths from the right rear.
Anyone else noticing this?
Any idea what the recommended activation distances are?
Sponsored

LABLUE

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 Ram 1500 North edition
Occupation
CDJR Master Tech
In
We have the BSM on our JL. Once we had the U 62 recall completed, I have noticed that the blind spot monitoring distance for the left/drivers side has decreased significantly. Approaching vehicles appear to activate the system for the left side within inches of the left rear. The right side activates what appears to be three car lengths from the right rear.
Anyone else noticing this?
Any idea what the recommended activation distances are?

The U62 recall has nothing to do with the BSM. They updated your PCM which doesn't affect the BSM distance.

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Has anyone added this to their JL after purchase. I own 2019 Sahara unlimited and would love to have dish feature installed in my jeep

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Has anyone added this to their JL after purchase. I own 2019 Sahara unlimited and would love to have this feature installed in my jeep
Sponsored