Blackvue Dash Camera With ACC and Safety Feature Mounting Option

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I just ordered the BlackVue DR900x 2-CH dash and rear camera. I know alot of you guys have this camera and have given it great reviews. However, I can not seem to locate any pictures of install locations with the ACC/Safety Package. Can you guys who have this set up post some pictures so when I get it, I'll have a good idea about mounting. Also, I have the premium soft top on my 2 door, and rear mounting suggestions (pictures) would be wonderful as well. I have the towing package, so hardwiring seems like it will be easy, however, I am definitely open to learning from your mistakes or trials installing.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Thanks. I was hoping it would fit below it without it being obtrusive, but I'm not certain.
Not my picture (snagged from somewhere on this site) - I believe the mount was 3D printed:

Jeep Wrangler JL Blackvue Dash Camera With ACC and Safety Feature Mounting Option 1630107557807

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Not my picture (snagged from somewhere on this site) - I believe the mount was 3D printed:

Jeep Wrangler JL Blackvue Dash Camera With ACC and Safety Feature Mounting Option 1630107557807
That's what I'm looking for!!! Wish I knew where to get that mount

Sponsored