BLACK Wrangler JL Club

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Anyone have black with tan leather? Would love to see more pics. Mine should arrive in a week or two.
here is few.....
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless.jpg 2 (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless.jpg 3 (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless.jpg 6 (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless.jpg 7 (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club topless and doorless.jpg 8 (2)

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
here is few.....
That dark saddle is sure light tan. How do you like it ? My main reason was to X the red dash and red stitch. Im not sold i gotta live with it a bit just dont really wanna spend an additional 1600 for black katzkin leather to be installed. Was thinking maybe jus run som black bestop or coverking cloth seatcovers for a while?

I see you kept the red theme going on the exterior may I ask why you chose the tan leather? If i keep tan i was thinking of removing all the exterior badging and stickers that are red and adding black solid Jeep and trail badge so it would be just and all black and tan look. Swap red hooks to black too maybe.

Thanks for any feedback

Sponsored

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
What a nice ride. Love the fender flares. What is the make and model for the fender flares?
Road Armor is the make of the flares and liners

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
That dark saddle is sure light tan. How do you like it ? My main reason was to X the red dash and red stitch. Im not sold i gotta live with it a bit just dont really wanna spend an additional 1600 for black katzkin leather to be installed. Was thinking maybe jus run som black bestop or coverking cloth seatcovers for a while?

I see you kept the red theme going on the exterior may I ask why you chose the tan leather? If i keep tan i was thinking of removing all the exterior badging and stickers that are red and adding black solid Jeep and trail badge so it would be just and all black and tan look. Swap red hooks to black too maybe.

Thanks for any feedback
I wanted black interior with the red dash but this was one of the last Rubicons in Southren Ontario at the time and I didnt want to wait 6 months for a order to come in.

Sponsored

Revs2ninegrand

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Don’t really like the red surrounds on my black Rubicon, has anyone completely debaged and/or changed the color of the Rubicon hood logo?

I don’t know if a black on black hood rubicon logo is even noticeable or if I should just take it all off. Looking for ideas!

Cntr78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Don’t really like the red surrounds on my black Rubicon, has anyone completely debaged and/or changed the color of the Rubicon hood logo?

I don’t know if a black on black hood rubicon logo is even noticeable or if I should just take it all off. Looking for ideas!
Can't speak to Rubicon, but I went matte black on black and love the subdued look.

Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club IMG_20210612_122551

Cntr78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Looks great! Do you happen to have a picture from distance by chance?
I think this is the best I have. Barely notice it until you get close or unless your looking for it.

Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club IMG_20210707_120234
Sponsored