Sponsored

BLACK Wrangler JL Club

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club 7FFE43E8-1C05-45CA-983A-AA9A4F365846

Sponsored

JRRE

First Name
Robert Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
First time Jeep Wrangler Owner purchased earlier in the year, a little late posting picture, but here it is... excited for this JL, hoping to enhance it even further. Picture on left taken at Flag Staff, AZ, picture on right taken at Rainbow Basin Natural Area, Barstow CA.

Hoping to name this beauty soon.
Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club Black Wrangler JL Club

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all- first post, but long time lurker. Great community with a wealth of knowledge! I'm new to the Jeep world, but looking forward to learning more!

Jeep Wrangler JL BLACK Wrangler JL Club IMG_3951 (1)
Nice. Did you wrap or buy it that way?

Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Slowly getting there.

New pIc.jpg
Nice looking Jeep. I’m in the market for some powered steps and I’m looking at the RockSlideEngineering ones. Can you take a photo of them fully extended? What size lift and size tires are you sitting on?

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
Hi all- first post, but long time lurker. Great community with a wealth of knowledge! I'm new to the Jeep world, but looking forward to learning more!

IMG_3951 (1).jpg
Wow I really like this wrap finish. Curious how much something like this costs, if you don’t mind disclosing? My paint has too many pinstripes and some deep scratches from the trails..

nismo1013

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 392 AEV370
Wow I really like this wrap finish. Curious how much something like this costs, if you don’t mind disclosing? My paint has too many pinstripes and some deep scratches from the trails..
Thanks. It's a paint protection film, rather than a vinyl wrap (i.e., it's translucent, so any pinstripes or scratches would show through the film). I had it put on the day after picking up from the dealer, so didn't have any issues like you're describing yet :) Admittedly, not cheap- it was about ~$6K, but that included having someone else do the install, which I think was the majority of the cost. It also came with a 10-year warranty, so figured I could justify over the life of the vehicle. I think there are cheaper options out there if you wanted a similar effect for lower budget...

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. It's a paint protection film, rather than a vinyl wrap (i.e., it's translucent, so any pinstripes or scratches would show through the film). I had it put on the day after picking up from the dealer, so didn't have any issues like you're describing yet :) Admittedly, not cheap- it was about ~$6K, but that included having someone else do the install, which I think was the majority of the cost. It also came with a 10-year warranty, so figured I could justify over the life of the vehicle. I think there are cheaper options out there if you wanted a similar effect for lower budget...
At this rate, I’m okay spending some money on a wrap to cover up the pinstripes. A paint protector won’t do me much with the scratches underneath. With the cost of high quality vinyl and the amount of time and patience it takes to wrap up a whole Jeep, I would be okay paying! You were smart and got the paint protector film ahead of time 👍👍
Sponsored