First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
First Jeep, first post. 2020 Freedom Edition. Few mods already. She really needs a wash and some bigger tires.

Jeep.jpeg

Sponsored

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude 2020
Vehicle Showcase
First Jeep, first post. 2020 Freedom Edition. Few mods already. She really needs a wash and some bigger tires.

Jeep.jpeg
Congrats and welcome. Awesome you all ready have the doors off! I as well just got a black wrangler. I used a couple coats of Torque Ceramic shine protectant to clean it up. Works great and easy to use. Have fun!!!

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Congrats and welcome. Awesome you all ready have the doors off! I as well just got a black wrangler. I used a couple coats of Torque Ceramic shine protectant to clean it up. Works great and easy to use. Have fun!!!
Congrats to you as well. I had my doors off on day one and completely naked the next day. I saw a new one with the painted bumper like yours at the dealership today, super sharp.

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats to you as well. I had my doors off on day one and completely naked the next day. I saw a new one with the painted bumper like yours at the dealership today, super sharp.
Thanks. We went with that one because the Jeep is replacing my wife’s Blackout bmw x5 that got totaled in car accident. I had the dealer bring this one to our house for her to test drive, also knowing she would think it’s sharp. Well she loved it and said let’s get it. I keep telling her it’s her Jeep that we share, but she insists that it’s mine. Ha!

I noticed your antenna and Safari top! I like it. What else have you done so far?

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Thanks. We went with that one because the Jeep is replacing my wife’s Blackout bmw x5 that got totaled in car accident. I had the dealer bring this one to our house for her to test drive, also knowing she would think it’s sharp. Well she loved it and said let’s get it. I keep telling her it’s her Jeep that we share, but she insists that it’s mine. Ha!

I noticed your antenna and Safari top! I like it. What else have you done so far?
So far I got the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift along with the 1.75" wheel spacers, Rubicon shocks, Lange coyote mirrors, Rough Country throttle body spacer, switchback turn signal LEDS and LED fog lights. I got a Rampage tonneau cover to put on with the soft top in safari mode. I've driven through multiple rain storms with that setup and it keeps everything dry. I picked up wall mounted door holders, which helps with storage since my doors are always off and the Harken hoister for my hard top, which you wont be needing at all #jealous.

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So far I got the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift along with the 1.75" wheel spacers, Rubicon shocks, Lange coyote mirrors, Rough Country throttle body spacer, switchback turn signal LEDS and LED fog lights. I got a Rampage tonneau cover to put on with the soft top in safari mode. I've driven through multiple rain storms with that setup and it keeps everything dry. I picked up wall mounted door holders, which helps with storage since my doors are always off and the Harken hoister for my hard top, which you wont be needing at all #jealous.

Sponsored

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, nice work man. That is awesome. Sounds like you know what you’re doing. I’m a complete newbie to all this. I’ll most likely be keeping it the mall crawler it is right now and slowly doing mods as my wife gets used to it all or we get her another vehicle. I actually wanted the hardtop, but sky one top was another selling point for her. I do really like the sky one convenience, but obviously wish I could have it naked. Well enjoy your Freedom beast! Keep the pics coming as you do more to it. Later!

By the way, which door wall mounts did you get? Do you like them?

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Wow, nice work man. That is awesome. Sounds like you know what you’re doing. I’m a complete newbie to all this. I’ll most likely be keeping it the mall crawler it is right now and slowly doing mods as my wife gets used to it all or we get her another vehicle. I actually wanted the hardtop, but sky one top was another selling point for her. I do really like the sky one convenience, but obviously wish I could have it naked. Well enjoy your Freedom beast! Keep the pics coming as you do more to it. Later!

By the way, which door wall mounts did you get? Do you like them?
JoyTutus Door Hanger for Jeep Wrangler, Door Storage Hanger Rack Bracket for All Jeep Wrangler JK JKU JL JLU CJ YJ TJ LJ and JT Gladiator - 4 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FMFKGQ9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JxOpFbH5YQZDE

Doesn’t look like they’re available anymore but they get the job done. I’m sure anything with decent reviews on Amazon will too.