jl_misfit

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
You're not helping my wallet :swear:

I wanna find a way to have the DRLs turn on without needing to be switched to parking lights since I have a base sport also.
I hear ya! I’m super happy with this purchase though. The quality is top notch, as is their customer service.

Forgive me, but I’m not entirely sure what you mean by switching to parking lights. I have to turn the light knob to the first click to make these turn on.
Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
I hear ya! I’m super happy with this purchase though. The quality is top notch, as is their customer service.

Forgive me, but I’m not entirely sure what you mean by switching to parking lights. I have to turn the light knob to the first click to make these turn on.
That first click is what they call parking lights!

Sponsored

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
She looks great when she's naked.

Have a cargo shelf coming in from Texas Metalworks. I'll have that installed this week. Debating on doors. Was about to pull the trigger on some EAG doors, but decided to look around at other options.

I have looked at pegs and mirrors, but damn if I'm dropping $150 for some pegs and mirrors. Are there any cheaper options out there? The EAG doors are only $360 shipped...LOL

2010-04-19 Topless - 2.jpg

2010-04-19 Topless - 1.jpg

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SPORT S
MVIMG_20200419_133556.jpg
MVIMG_20200419_133550.jpg
Hi All,
I wanted to share my build with you guys. I've been a lurker long enough and with some urging decided to jump in.
@LIVESTRONG - thanks!

This is my sport s I dubbbed "The BlackHole". As a first time Jeep owner I didn't know what I was getting into and the money needed to overcome my obsession. To late for a Rubi, live and learn.

The tires and wheels were put on right before covid19 so I haven't been off road in this config.

Mods:
Teraflex ST2 with 2.5 lift and falcon shocks
Method Wheels 701
Nitto Trail Grapplers -37s
Rubicon Axle swap front/rear
Rubicon Fenders
Motobilt front/rear bumpers
Warn vr8s
Tazer mini
Red Rock reinforcement panel
Red Rock spare tire relocation bracket
Jks quicker disconnects - not installed yet

And a few other nick nacks.

Stay healthy everyone!!

MVIMG_20200419_133550.jpg

MVIMG_20200419_133602.jpg

MVIMG_20200419_133608.jpg

Last edited:

LIVESTRONG

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
@Outdoor_explorer - thanks for sharing your build info and more pics! I'm inspired for sure - in fact, I think you've finally pushed me over the edge to pull the trigger on the Method 701's. Your black Cali custom plate is PERFECT, too! Be well!