BLACK Wrangler JL Club

batterup5000

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon
Here is my black Beauty. Just installed 35 BFG KM3s and Venomrex wheels. No lift currently, thinking of doing the AEV 2inch lift and adding the ADD stealth fighter bumpers.

Does the rear camera cover become obsolete when you replace the wheels, seems like it no longer fits with the new wheels?

20190805_224153.jpg

Sponsored

Q’s JLUR

First Name
Quen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Lead Engineer
No the stock wheels are fine. They probably know people will air them down that’s why they recommend 8.5 I’d assume. People have been running them on stock rubi wheels on other forums. I’ll upgrade wheels eventually. Reason I didn’t quite yet is waiting for backspacing options and seeing how more people’s fit. In Maine I cant have it go past the fender, so limits me.
I didn’t order the reinforced tailgate, light brackets etc. all three parts were like $1k, I’m going to do probably an lod or similar swing out tire gate and bumper, which is about $1400 or so. I thought the tailgate parts from them are way too much, but that’s just me. The tailgate is beefier than jk already and the 35 mounted right on there. I don’t open it much right now so not too worried. I think it will be completely fine until I get a bumper.
Your rig is awesome. So glad I found these photos. I just got my 19 Black JLUR. I really want to do the Mopar Lift and 35’s. Did you have to buy anything extra? Tack bars, programmer for wheel size, etc... also, did you have a ton of spring bow? I’ve seen a lot of people using the RK spring seats.

LIVESTRONG

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
So glad to be back in a Wrangler!

2019 JLU Sport S
Mopar “Beadlocks”
Milestar Patagonia (295/70/17)

Trying not to go too crazy with mods, but I’d at least like to do the high-top fenders at some point. Until then, this is how it sits...
F750742D-F560-40FB-8AF1-7F536B503B30.jpeg

Last edited:

FullCircle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado dbl door, 2020 JL B&T 2dr (soon)
Occupation
Retired
20190828_175122.jpg
A good place for first post. I picked up my 2020 Black and Tan on Monday, and couldn't be happier! I had planned to order up a black sport S with the tan soft top and seats, leaving the rest standard S equipment. Come to find out FCA/Jeep had went ahead and worked it all out for me.
So glad this package has the bigger all terain tires, blackout badging, and 7" uconnect and dash set up.

I got the bug many years ago when I drove in a friends CJ5, resulting in me getting a used Golden Eagle, and then a Loredo sometime later. Finally in a place where I could get back to it, damn glad too!

Sponsored

noregrets605

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Dodge Viper GTS, Honda Pilot
Work in progress as you can see some of the differences in the pics.

20190909_190242.jpg

Screenshot_20190909-200106_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190909-200120_Gallery.jpg
Looks like you have the icon rebound wheels in titanium. I've been wanting to see that on a black rubi because I really like those wheels. Any chance you have any other side shots?