Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I've been to a Black Rifle Coffee Co store, in San Antonio area. Very nice and friendly.staff. much more comfortable than Starbucks, and much better coffee.
Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Fantastic video! That would be a fun Jeep to drive. :like:

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Um, newb here, but can’t you just leave it in 2H?
His vehicle data includes a 392 Wrangler, which is full-time AWD. Thus the comment about using an electronic device to override the programming.

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Lighten up negative Nancy... i live in the town they filmed that in. They cleaned the tire marks off pretty quick to avoid any problems with concerned citizens like you.
how did they clean it up? did the run off go into the water system?

I live in So Cal USA and we have a problem with street racing and bad drivers thinking they can handle their cars or trucks, I don't have a problem with burnouts, just I have a 15 year old that does not need to see these people doing theses stunts like its easy and not dangous if you are not a seasoned driver.
I also live in a small town in Mexico during the winter and it makes me sad to see beautiful country roads with also not one or two but alot of burn outs,,, tacky,,,,,, for the people who live in homes 15 feet way from a burnt out no cool, would you like one infront of your home?

fyi

A new study by researchers from Stockholm University concludes that automobile tires may be a potential previously unknown source of carcinogenic dibenzopyrenes—a type of high molecular weight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH)—to the environment. Their findings are published in the ACS journal Environmental Science & Technology.

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Jeep Wrangler JL Black Rifle Coffee Co. Jeep Chase 1qefr0

These were professional drivers on a closed course, with the permission and cooperation of the town.
HAHA great film one of BM best .........I see that , that's not my point, they got a film permit and closed streets etc, with stunt drivers etc, all good I have many friends in the film industry unions and support the film industry.

Sponsored

thance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD
Can anyone tell me what front bumper they are running?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'll have to show my wife this. She likes her SOT and that's what he drove. They should have had top open. I turned the white letters inside when I put the KO2 33's on. Letters out just bothers me.

Great fun video and as always God Bless the Military Vets and our service members now. :jk::flag::flag::flag::flag: USA forever!!! Thank you all

PhoenixM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR86, 2023 Wrangler JLURD
His vehicle data includes a 392 Wrangler, which is full-time AWD. Thus the comment about using an electronic device to override the programming.
Thanks. I just have the peasant diesel model…

YJdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 YJ 4.0, 2021 JL Willys Sport
how did they clean it up? did the run off go into the water system?

I live in So Cal USA and we have a problem with street racing and bad drivers thinking they can handle their cars or trucks, I don't have a problem with burnouts, just I have a 15 year old that does not need to see these people doing theses stunts like its easy and not dangous if you are not a seasoned driver.
I also live in a small town in Mexico during the winter and it makes me sad to see beautiful country roads with also not one or two but alot of burn outs,,, tacky,,,,,, for the people who live in homes 15 feet way from a burnt out no cool, would you like one infront of your home?

fyi

A new study by researchers from Stockholm University concludes that automobile tires may be a potential previously unknown source of carcinogenic dibenzopyrenes—a type of high molecular weight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH)—to the environment. Their findings are published in the ACS journal Environmental Science & Technology.
Yeah, nobody cares. The video is incredible and has a very good message that more 15 year olds SHOULD see.
Sponsored