• Total voters

VooDoo1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Are those Fuel Podium's D619? I have a granite 4 door and am trying to pick wheels. Thought I was set on the Fuel Anza with the gray, but i cant stop looking at this picture. That color looks awesome with the Granite. If those are not Podium's what are they. That is the best match to granite ive seen...TIA
Yes, wheels are Fuel Podium D619, 17 x 9, +1 offset. Wheel color is Gunmetal, but I have also seen it listed as Anthracite. Best color match I have found to Granite Crystal. The D619's are also very easy to clean. Here is another pic.

JL7 SNOW.jpg
Sponsored

JLOrange

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 2.0 turbo JL
I was in the same boat. I was going between the gun metal and the mammoth boulder charcoal. I went with the mammoths. I’m wishing I had ordered one of each. I’m happy with the mammoths, but thinking they’re just a little darker than I wanted. I think they look good all the same.

Jeep Wrangler JL Black or Gun Metal Wheels JL7 SNOW

This looks nice! What size tire are you running and how’s your turning radius? Is it stock suspension and if so, do you have to worry about putting stress on the axkes with the wider stance? This looks great!

JLOrange

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 2.0 turbo JL
Here you go, and just let me know if you'd like other specific angles.

McBeeve,
Are these the Quadrtec Rubicon Extreme? If so, that stance is really nice! What size tire are you running? I have seen many pictures of this wheel, but the stance from the fender poked out even more, which I’m not trying to do. This distance from the fender is perfect. How’s the ride? Any noticeable wear and tear on suspension? Nice jeeep!

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
McBeeve,
Are these the Quadrtec Rubicon Extreme? If so, that stance is really nice! What size tire are you running? I have seen many pictures of this wheel, but the stance from the fender poked out even more, which I’m not trying to do. This distance from the fender is perfect. How’s the ride? Any noticeable wear and tear on suspension? Nice jeeep!
Thanks Joe!
Yes, those are the Quadratec Rubicon Extreme with the stock Rubicon size tire (285/ 70-17). As far as ride quality and wear & tear on the suspension....it was no change.

Matto74

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I went with gunmetal because it looked different that most of the Jeeps. Nothing wrong with Black but I prefer it to stand out than blend in.

Test Drive New Tires.jpg

Sponsored