• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Black Mopar Jeep performance badges overstock

theorigkyler

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Master Jeep Technician
so i have about 40 aluminum mopar black jeep performance badges laying around the shop that could use a good home. all in great condition. $20 each shipped and paypal'd to your door. stock will be updated in the original post after each sale. These come still wrapped in plastic bag.

currently available- 0

someone purchased them all, no more in stock.

Business has been good and its that time again, i have about 60 of these things laying around again. pm if you want a couple.

Back up again (4/25/20), i have another decent stock of these laying around again, only about 15 available this time

Back up again (1/26/21) have another decent amount of these laying around again about 25

Back up again 1/7/23 have a ton of these laying around again about 150

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Mopar Jeep performance badges overstock vTImAs8
Sponsored

Last edited:

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
so i have about 40 aluminum mopar black jeep performance badges laying around the shop that could use a good home. all in great condition. $15 each shipped and paypal'd to your door. stock will be updated in the original post after each sale

currently available- 40

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Mopar Jeep performance badges overstock {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Mopar Jeep performance badges overstock {filename}
if you dont mind me asking, whats that 3rd brake light mount with the release handle on the top left?

Sponsored

OP
OP
theorigkyler

theorigkyler

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Master Jeep Technician
I will take one
send pm for paypal info thanks

Are they the same size as the trail rated badges?
exactly the same size

if you dont mind me asking, whats that 3rd brake light mount with the release handle on the top left?
projectJL is correct, the teraflex alpha carrier is one of the best designs and quality i have come across without going to a swing arm of course. i have installed maybe 50 and have no issues. also back up sensor friendly up to a 22 rim with a 37 tire is the biggest i have had experience with.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Teraflex Alpha
send pm for paypal info thanks

exactly the same size

projectJL is correct, the teraflex alpha carrier is one of the best designs and quality i have come across without going to a swing arm of course. i have installed maybe 50 and have no issues. also back up sensor friendly up to a 22 rim with a 37 tire is the biggest i have had experience with.
Thank you guys for the info!

5c0073r

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
In for one, it will look good on top of that hideous mac book apple logo. Send me PP info when you have time.

Joespeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I would like 2
Please PM me your PayPal info for payment

Sponsored

OP
OP
theorigkyler

theorigkyler

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Master Jeep Technician
all pms sent and replied. thanks fellas

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Send me your PayPal info please. Thanks!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
theorigkyler

theorigkyler