Black Jeep and Cardinals

Al13

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I noticed this week bird crap all over my Jeep as well as little scratches. My brand new Moab is black. I observed the little bastar-ds attacking their image on the hood, fenders and any other place they can see their image. Has anybody else had this problem?

I am going to park it away from my driveway as I read that these birds are territorial during mating season. I also printed pictures of a hawk and taped them on my Windows without results. And yes, the old Red Ryder which isn’t that accurate at any distance.

Help
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed this week bird crap all over my Jeep as well as little scratches. My brand new Moab is black. I observed the little bastar-ds attacking their image on the hood, fenders and any other place they can see their image. Has anybody else had this problem?

I am going to park it away from my driveway as I read that these birds are territorial during mating season. I also printed pictures of a hawk and taped them on my Windows without results. And yes, the old Red Ryder which isn’t that accurate at any distance.

Help
I usually have my rear view mirrors covered during the spring, otherwise the birds go bonkers just like you say.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I use car covers... the woodpeckers love their reflections.

woody.png