Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Wow, red wheels are usually a bit bold for me, but I like the way they tie in with all the Rubicon accents. Nicely done.
Sponsored

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Wow, red wheels are usually a bit bold for me, but I like the way they tie in with all the Rubicon accents. Nicely done.
My sentiments EXACTLY when seeing those picks. He did a great job!!

Pmkin

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
steal that picture, post here, acquire gratitude.

Im prob going Black Rhino Sprocket though

brs.jpg
Did you end up going with these black rhino sprockets? These are the ones I am interested in buying but haven't found much info on them yet. Can't seem to find any pics of them on Jeeps yet either

Sponsored

Sponsored

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Those Jeep wheels actually look great! Have seen them online but wasn't sure how good they'd look "in real life".
Also, love that LOD bumper. What "add-ons" to the base bumper did you make-- skid plate, etc.?

PunknPi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito 2.0
Did you end up going with these black rhino sprockets? These are the ones I am interested in buying but haven't found much info on them yet. Can't seem to find any pics of them on Jeeps yet either
No, I went a different route.. for the same reason.. I could not find much of anything that showed these mounted on a JL. I may change my mind in the future though. I still like the way they look.

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
Those Jeep wheels actually look great! Have seen them online but wasn't sure how good they'd look "in real life".
Also, love that LOD bumper. What "add-ons" to the base bumper did you make-- skid plate, etc.?
Thanks!
For the bumper, I only added the the coated skid plate and coated fairlead mount. I'm local to them and they actually used my 2-door for rock slider development. LoD is a great company to deal with.

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Could someone with a non-Rubicon and 0 offset wheels post a picture straight on in line with the tires so I can see how much sticks out past the fenders? Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited: