Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I think most wranglers look good with the black wheels (that's what came stock on this rig). but most of the Hella-Yella Wranglers I see have black wheels on them... its a safe modern look, I get it. But I wanted to be different, so I chose to go back to that classic look for my first & maybe last Rubicon. I researched so many photos (old & new) and could not find many other color wheels showing with my JLR color. Like I said, there are lots of new black wheel examples and lots with old chrome but not much more. So I took a leap of faith that the Jeep Performance Silver/Carbon wheel with OWL BFGs would give me that "old-school, so-cool" look. I am 100% happy with the way this one is coming together in my garage.

jlrubi front2.jpg

17" Mopar slotted silver wheels on OWL 37" BFG KO2s

jlrubibee1.jpg
I love my 37" KO2s and I'm sure you will too. I realize now though that your Jeep is not finished. Your just missing a set of 1/2 doors! 🤣
Sponsored

Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
35x12.5x17 MT Baja Boss on Method Race 308 in Bronze

Jeep Wrangler JL Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels! IMG_3881.JPG
Thanks for posting this. Exactly the wheel setup I am looking at for my Sarge.

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Hi all,

Just spent the last 6 weeks in the hospital the better part in ICU recovering from COVID. But here is my setup. Looking forward to Jeeping again soon.

Fuel Ammo Anthracite -12mm 17x9 on 35s

Jeep Wrangler JL Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels! IMG_20200605_180738

Last edited:

Sponsored