Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Sponsored

Joe12jk

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Sahara 21 JL Altitude 00 Camaro SS
My son just picked up his 21 today and we tried getting the dealer to swap out the ugly *ss black wheels for a set of polished or anthracite wheels but salesman suggested to keep them because of the altitude package. I hate black wheels, lose all the details and they just look like it's on 4 spares. Hope to find a set Of takeoffs asap.

Sponsored

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think most wranglers look good with the black wheels (that's what came stock on this rig). but most of the Hella-Yella Wranglers I see have black wheels on them... its a safe modern look, I get it. But I wanted to be different, so I chose to go back to that classic look for my first & maybe last Rubicon. I researched so many photos (old & new) and could not find many other color wheels showing with my JLR color. Like I said, there are lots of new black wheel examples and lots with old chrome but not much more. So I took a leap of faith that the Jeep Performance Silver/Carbon wheel with OWL BFGs would give me that "old-school, so-cool" look. I am 100% happy with the way this one is coming together in my garage.

Jeep Wrangler JL Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels! jlrubi front2

17" Mopar slotted silver wheels on OWL 37" BFG KO2s

Jeep Wrangler JL Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels! jlrubibee1
Sponsored