Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Electronics Engineer and Business Owner
Here is a rare opportunity to get a SmartStopStart for your JL (and some other Jeep models) for $99.95 plus $5.00 flat rate shipping to the US and Canada.

The SmartStopStart module will add recall of your preference for disabling (or enabling) the Engine-Stop-Start feature automatically each time you start the vehicle without any warnings, without any faults and without any side effects.

Installation requires only a few moments to plug the module into two connectors under the dashboard. Installation instructions can be previewed here:
https://www.smartstopstart.com/uploads/8/0/2/8/8028029/website_2018_wrangler_jl_v1.0.pdf

You must use this special link to order: https://www.smartstopstart.com/black-friday-special.html

Extended through Cyber Monday, 11/26/18.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SmartStopStart.com

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Now Extended through Cyber Monday, 11/26/18 !

Here is a rare opportunity to get a SmartStopStart for your JL (and some other Jeep models) for $99.95 plus $5.00 flat rate shipping to the US and Canada.

The SmartStopStart module will add recall of your preference for disabling (or enabling) the Engine-Stop-Start feature automatically each time you start the vehicle without any warnings, without any faults and without any side effects.

Installation requires only a few moments to plug the module into two connectors under the dashboard. Installation instructions can be previewed here:
https://www.smartstopstart.com/uploads/8/0/2/8/8028029/website_2018_wrangler_jl_v1.0.pdf

You must use this special link to order: https://www.smartstopstart.com/black-friday-special.html

OP
OP
SmartStopStart.com

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's an amazing deal. What should be the time period for this deal?
We have extended the deal to the end of the day on Monday, November 26, 2018.

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
Great product, guess I should've waited a few weeks to order

:(

sdynak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
Just ordered :) .. Yay! Thank you!

Sponsored

sdynak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
I just have to say this little device is working flawless.. No weird issues or dash lights. Nothing dangling from the OBD port or wires in the way. Simple and just takes minutes for installation time including getting the velcro backings off which took the longest of all :). Just recalls the last ESS button setting. So nice to be back to normal. I am not a believer in starting and putting the hammer down. That will eventually take its toll I'm thinking and I don't care for the extra starter and flywheel engagement. Oil pressure already drops to 0 and now you start and immediately drive. So glad I did this at under 1K miles and kept this off for the most part till now.

Thanks for making this product for us! Highly recommended.

OP
OP
SmartStopStart.com

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just have to say this little device is working flawless.. No weird issues or dash lights. Nothing dangling from the OBD port or wires in the way. Simple and just takes minutes for installation time including getting the velcro backings off which took the longest of all :). Just recalls the last ESS button setting. So nice to be back to normal. I am not a believer in starting and putting the hammer down. That will eventually take its toll I'm thinking and I don't care for the extra starter and flywheel engagement. Oil pressure already drops to 0 and now you start and immediately drive. So glad I did this at under 1K miles and kept this off for the most part till now.

Thanks for making this product for us! Highly recommended.
Thank you for posting. I am glad you are please with the product!

BTW, for new 2019 JL owners, we have now verified that our module is fully compatible with the 2019s.

[email protected]

JLRubiMD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm WAY late to this party... but if you guys decide to do another $99.95 sale I'm in! As arbitrary as it is, I think my limit is around $100 to have to not push the little stupid button. Sounds like you have a great product, nothing but positive reviews so far.

sdynak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
I'm WAY late to this party... but if you guys decide to do another $99.95 sale I'm in! As arbitrary as it is, I think my limit is around $100 to have to not push the little stupid button. Sounds like you have a great product, nothing but positive reviews so far.
Just go do it at the $129.95 .. you will be wishing you did if you wait any longer for $99.. Trust me. I would not hesitate to grab it at that cost. Plus the $99 special is not free shipping. It is just mindless once installed like this never happened. $$ Well spent.. Love it.
Sponsored