First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Was going to order until I saw the discount wouldn't even cover the shipping. I'll keep looking.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Haha what a joke.

Edit: RUSTYS not Ace.
Yeah I'm a joke. Don't understand your rudeness but then I don't know you and could give two fucks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JLhokie14

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Yeah I'm a joke. Don't understand your rudeness but then I don't know you and could give two fucks.
I think he just meant what you said was funny, i didn't take it as rudeness. I laughed at it too because i totally agree- shipping is expensive and hopefully we can all find ways around paying for it this holiday season!

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I think he just meant what you said was funny, i didn't take it as rudeness. I laughed at it too because i totally agree- shipping is expensive and hopefully we can all find ways around paying for it this holiday season!
Maybe so. I see a lot a flaming on the boards so I'm a little gun shy. Why don't they just say "free shipping"? I don't buy anything I have to pay shipping on.

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8
We d
Maybe so. I see a lot a flaming on the boards so I'm a little gun shy. Why don't they just say "free shipping"? I don't buy anything I have to pay shipping on.
We don't say "Free Shipping" because shipping to every zip code is different. We are offering a significant 20% discount on the part itself. We don't mark up the shipping at all, we simply charge what FedEx charges us.

While some manufacturers offer free shipping, shipping is never truly free. FedEx does not give it away, so the shipping costs are likely baked into the cost of the part. We prefer to be transparent about it. Here's the cost of the part, here's whatever discount we're offering, and here's what it costs to ship to your location.

If you're interested in learning more why we do it this way, we did an entire vlog episode about pricing and shipping a year or so ago:

Thank you,

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
Shipping is never truly free...so the shipping costs are likely baked into the cost of the part
It is amazing people forget this (myself included at times). Being heavy parts, it's not cheap either.

Can't wait for my front bumper to come in (hopefully soon) and will be doing the rear and rock rails as well. :rock:

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
We d

We don't say "Free Shipping" because shipping to every zip code is different. We are offering a significant 20% discount on the part itself. We don't mark up the shipping at all, we simply charge what FedEx charges us.

While some manufacturers offer free shipping, shipping is never truly free. FedEx does not give it away, so the shipping costs are likely baked into the cost of the part. We prefer to be transparent about it. Here's the cost of the part, here's whatever discount we're offering, and here's what it costs to ship to your location.

If you're interested in learning more why we do it this way, we did an entire vlog episode about pricing and shipping a year or so ago:

Thank you,
LOL no big deal don't need to see a video on your shipping procedure. I ship guitars all over the world. The only time I don't just include shipping is anything outside the continental US otherwise I included it.

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
LOL no big deal don't need to see a video on your shipping procedure. I ship guitars all over the world. The only time I don't just include shipping is anything outside the continental US otherwise I included it.
Ok? I mean it's built into the price you sell it at so what's your point?
Sponsored