Black Friday Deal Thread?

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Saw there was a popular thread made around this time last year for people posting Black Friday deals, was hoping to find/create something similar for this year, anyone know of any good deals?

I know Ace Engineering is already running some good deals on bumpers, sliders, etc.
Sponsored

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Hey @KDR83 I love where your head is at... I just searched for Black Friday threads and found this. Let's share anything we come across over the next couple weeks.

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
Hey @KDR83 I love where your head is at... I just searched for Black Friday threads and found this. Let's share anything we come across over the next couple weeks.
What's crazy to me is you have a few big companies that stock all the same stuff, with a bunch of buyers just sitting at the ready for one day (/weekend/Monday). How does a big name site not take advantage of dropping theirs early and giving employees the day off Friday?

I guess I will wait to spend my pennies on a lift/shocks and wheels/tires like everyone else. :)

Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM

IceBerg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XR 392
Ooh...anyone have one of these? Can you recommend it? I want a winch and bumper for Christmas!
When you need a winch you want a good one...buy a quality one.

Sure this will work fine in the first month or two of owning it but they eat shit quick and do not stay sealed. That lifetime warranty isn't worth anything when you are stranded somewhere with a broken winch.

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I've heard 50/50 on the HF winches. I'm planning on picking one up this black Friday, just for the price. If it takes a shit on me, oh well.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Only 2 things I'm interested at the moment. Front Bumper. I'm looking at either Poison Spyder, Ace Engineering , LOD. CavFab. My biggest issue is I kind of need this quickly before thanksgiving. I was all set to buy Ace Engineering Expedition stubby but they were about 4 weeks out. I can't wait. I can have the Poison Spyder variety ASAP but Their price is kinda high. I'm hoping theres a Black Friday Sale somewhere.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
What's crazy to me is you have a few big companies that stock all the same stuff, with a bunch of buyers just sitting at the ready for one day (/weekend/Monday). How does a big name site not take advantage of dropping theirs early and giving employees the day off Friday?

I guess I will wait to spend my pennies on a lift/shocks and wheels/tires like everyone else. :)
I think the whole idea of Black Friday is stupid. And Honestly considering this is the Holiday season the deals should just last from Nov - December and just have a good deal for those 2 months. I need my gifts NOW and Don't have time to wait if the off chance stuff I'm ready to buy is going to be on a sale for one day or not.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Harbor Freight BF

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday Deal Thread? {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday Deal Thread? {filename}
that bumper, and most stuff at HF, is always on sale for that price lol. they had a "parking lot sale" a few weeks ago and had it at that price, maybe $10 more. definitely buy the extended warranty.

they have really good reviews. their new big daddy winch looks really good. but pricey.

ive read plenty of reviews on other affordable winches that failed and the warranty was worthless. at least with HF their warranty is rock solid. you can walk in there with that thing and walk out with a new one no questions asked. no shipping it to be inspected or any of that non-sense. unless you spend $$ on a winch theyre all pretty much a roll of the dice. it comes down to will YOU really need it. for my offroading, not so much. i dont go far out and im always with experienced people who always have recovery gear/winches. i plan to grab one down the line though. if YOU go out deep or in mud/etc... and you may really depend on it, then maybe look into spending some $$

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
that bumper, and most stuff at HF, is always on sale for that price lol. they had a "parking lot sale" a few weeks ago and had it at that price, maybe $10 more. definitely buy the extended warranty.

they have really good reviews. their new big daddy winch looks really good. but pricey.

ive read plenty of reviews on other affordable winches that failed and the warranty was worthless. at least with HF their warranty is rock solid. you can walk in there with that thing and walk out with a new one no questions asked. no shipping it to be inspected or any of that non-sense. unless you spend $$ on a winch theyre all pretty much a roll of the dice. it comes down to will YOU really need it. for my offroading, not so much. i dont go far out and im always with experienced people who always have recovery gear/winches. i plan to grab one down the line though. if YOU go out deep or in mud/etc... and you may really depend on it, then maybe look into spending some $$
I agree with your statements. I get the whole you won't really use or need it. but all it takes is that one time out to get stranded or stuck by yourself to think YOu'd gladly pay 1k to not be in that situation LOL. Especially with a nagging wife and kids yelling at you for putting them in that situation. lol.