Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list?

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Where was that deal at? I was looking but didn’t see that deal
Code CW22 gets you 10% off this weekend. Friday was 15% off, but only on Friday.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
How are Scarlett's seat covers holding up in the Florida sunshine? I've been wanting a set of Diver Down covers in red/black (same aesthetic as your covers). However, I've read just enough reviews regarding the eventual fading of the red dye to pink to give me pause.

NewbJLUOwner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel 2022
Vehicle Showcase
How are Scarlett's seat covers holding up in the Florida sunshine? I've been wanting a set of Diver Down covers in red/black (same aesthetic as your covers). However, I've read just enough reviews regarding the eventual fading of the red dye to pink to give me pause.
Installed 2/28/2022
Pic taken 11/262022
So far so excellent. Incredibly comfortable, spill safe, washable.

DJP1812

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Wagoneer, '22 JLUR 4xE
Finally made some decisions. Thanks all for the ideas.

- Nitto 37x13.5x17 Ridge Grapplers
- Black Rhino Abrams
- LoD Destroyer Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier with cam kit and install parts
- Motobilt License plate relocation kit
- Tazer (not sure if this was on sale)

Still looking for cube lights for rear bumper and maybe some small stuff if any good deals on Monday.

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list? DB9A39DD-26C9-4E8F-B2E4-5041505021CC

Wheels installed already! 4 of them at least.

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Pulled the trigger on going higher and riding smoother. Got 4.5” MC coils with the DB3 bracket. And fox elite series 2.5 shocks with reservoir 😍

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Ordered a couple B-Tech GMRS 5w Pro handhelds. Indirect Jeep related stuff... a couple pairs of hunting boots and a Nikon 200-500mm lens for wildlife photography.

Oh...and ordered a few Klarus XT-11 GT Pro 2200 lumen USB-C rechargeable flashlights for $59 ea. from Battery Junction. Pretty good light at the price. Pocket sized and no chance of the switch getting turned on and depleting the battery, since it only has a tail switch and it's hard to push. I have a couple in the vehicles and still have a few NIB from last year. I like the Gave them out to family and friends as gifts. Good light for the trail.

Last edited:

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have pretty much all I want for my new Rubi XR. That said, I did spring for the Lasfit Hood lock. I had transferred most if not all my parts from the 4xe I traded in. I know most of the group here swaps out suspension parts, but I am on the other end of the spectrum who wanted everything under there stock which is why I sprung for the XR package. if something goes breaky, I let the dealer fixy and they can't tell me its because I modified anything. (Not that they would. Tempe Dodge has been good about people modifying their Jeeps so long as the warrantied defect is not a result of a mod)
"I have pretty much all I want for my new Rubi XR." Now you've really done it.

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
"I have pretty much all I want for my new Rubi XR." Now you've really done it.

Yeah, who the hell was I kidding? Wife looked at me and said we need some deductions. What can we buy? Hmmm.... There's a Warn winch coming, Performance wipers (arrived and installed last night along with Gorilla black lug nuts!) and the granddaddy expensive one of all was the Amp XL steps. I got them at Off Road Warehouse who will also install them. I really don't feel like doing the grunt part of the work but will tidy up any wiring they do along with possible alignment of the steps as I hear some installations need shims which get neglected. Told my wife what the acronym for Jeep was and she started laughing out loud saying "Great"!

Sponsored

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Ordered a couple B-Tech GMRS 5w Pro handhelds. Indirect Jeep related stuff... a couple pairs of hunting boots and a Nikon 200-500mm lens for wildlife photography.

Oh...and ordered a few Klarus XT-11 GT Pro 2200 lumen USB-C rechargeable flashlights for $59 ea. from Battery Junction. Pretty good light at the price. Pocket sized and no chance of the switch getting turned on and depleting the battery, since it only has a tail switch and it's hard to push. I have a couple in the vehicles and still have a few NIB from last year. I like the Gave them out to family and friends as gifts. Good light for the trail.

I dabble in photography with my Lumix S1R. Mostly landscape and birds. I have been waiting for Sigma to produce a 60-600mm (Bigma) lens for Panasonic's Native L mount but their only offering close to that is 150-600mm.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I dabble in photography with my Lumix S1R. Mostly landscape and birds. I have been waiting for Sigma to produce a 60-600mm (Bigma) lens for Panasonic's Native L mount but their only offering close to that is 150-600mm.
Just a thought, the greater the magnification range, the less likely the zoom lens is to be sharp and distortion free. The Nikon 200-500 is not even a 3 to 1 zoom and one of the big reasons it is as sharp as some lenes costing much more.

avensis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Thanks for sharing this information, good to know.

Last edited:

fspalt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Has anyone seen any deals on ARB compressors? I want a single high output and an engine bay mount but I haven’t seen anything pop up yet.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Has anyone seen any deals on ARB compressors? I want a single high output and an engine bay mount but I haven’t seen anything pop up yet.
We only have the twin compressor deals listed:
ARB Twin Compressor with FREE gloves and digital inflator:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/package-deals/arb-12v-twin-compressor-w-inflator-and-gloves

ARB Twin Compressor with Grimm Mounting Brackets deal:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...-twin-compressor-with-grimm-mounting-brackets

Reach out to [email protected] and ask them about a single compressor deal.
Sponsored