Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list?

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
The Badland APEX 12K pound winch is $60 off at HF right now, but I am waiting for the 20% or 25% off coupons to hit for the holidays.
I just ordered one of these today. I just assumed they'd exclude these from the big holiday coupons, but is that not the case? If so, I might just have to cancel my order and wait til Christmas time.

Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Definitely grabbing some SS3 max's for snow season, in amber. I still need a tire carrier and rear lock box, so havent decided on those yet. There was a thought I might get into the Clayton lift kits too, but dont know how much debt I want to put on right now, hahaha.
I ordered a pair of the SS3 max in amber on Tuesday from @Diode Dynamics and I am very impressed already. From the time I ordered them to the time they arrived on my doorstep was right at 72 hours, almost to the minute. I've never experienced an order from a manufacturer process, ship and arrive so quickly. The only downside is I don't have a day off to install them until Thursday, lol. I'll get them installed though because next weekend I'm taking the kids into the mountains to find a Christmas tree and they've been getting a good bit of snow up there.

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
I just ordered one of these today. I just assumed they'd exclude these from the big holiday coupons, but is that not the case? If so, I might just have to cancel my order and wait til Christmas time.
I wish I could tell you for sure. In the past they have had these coupons on some holidays, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Years. So I am going to wait and see. At worst, they will repeat the current $60 off deal sometime in the future. $60 off is not even 10% of the $649 regular price, which is why I am waiting for a better deal to come along (no pun intended). I am an inside track club member so there is the possibility they may do a member deal.

I am in no hurry. I just ordered the maximus-3 winch mounting plate and I do not have a shipment date for that yet. It is 10% off at the maximus-3 website right now.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Picked up a few items from Northridge 4×4:

Rugged Ridge Arcus Font Bumper
Rugged Ridge Arcus Rear Bumper
Rugged Ridge License Plate Relocate
Rugged Ridge Entry Guards
Rough Country Quad Pod LED Kit

Thank you for the order!

Industrialwrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 SRT Challenger. 18 4Runner off-road premium.
I ordered the MC narrow rear bumper and license plate holder. Santa drives Fedex. I’m ditching the OEM steel one, not a fan. I also ordered the mopar fairlead plate to finish off the front bumper for now. Not a fan of that one either, but installing the winch on it took enough effort that it stays for now. Now I gotta buy gifts for the wife and kids… thinking they’d like a reservoir shock in each of their stockings?

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

a buddy and i both purchased this winch using the 25% off coupon about two months ago

Last edited:

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
a buddy and i both purchased this winch using the 25% off coupon about two months again.
Sweet! Good to know. I’ll try to return the one I ordered if I can’t cancel it then rebuy it at Christmas time.