Sponsored

Black Friday/cyber Monday what are you buying for your JL?

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just curious to know what others are planning on buying, if I see something I like I might buy it. What I really want to do is buy the mopar lift kit and have it installed by the dealer but I doubt they'll have Black Friday deals on that.

Or maybe buy the mopar kit myself and just pay for labor to have the dealer install it? I wonder if it'll be cheaper to do it this way.
Sponsored

scottijohn63

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Corvette Z06 Convertible
Just curious to know what others are planning on buying, if I see something I like I might buy it. What I really want to do is buy the mopar lift kit and have it installed by the dealer but I doubt they'll have Black Friday deals on that.

Or maybe buy the mopar kit myself and just pay for labor to have the dealer install it? I wonder if it'll be cheaper to do it this way.
I purchased the 2 in lift kit here: https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lift-kit-2-quot-inch-lift-77072399af?c=az0yJnE9NzcwNzIzOTlBRQ==&origin=pla&gclid=CjwKCAiA4veMBhAMEiwAU4XRrwOywj8g28V18pltv2DU66wzIGBVX1yzoMSzdjLjQ8spzjMEW9St5xoCMXUQAvD_BwE
and had the dealer install it. They quoted me $2200 for the same thing.
Mechanics in town quoted me the same as dealer for install, so I went with the dealer.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Getting a winch / winch plate / LED side markers / Metalcloak rear diff skid / maximous3 filler plates / and hopefully a tazer JL mini if any go on sale

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
I just ordered a Metalcloak Undercloak skid plate system for my JLUR. 10% off, and free shipping. The free shipping is nice when you are talking about something as heavy as a skid plate system. :)

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I purchased the 2 in lift kit here: https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lift-kit-2-quot-inch-lift-77072399af?c=az0yJnE9NzcwNzIzOTlBRQ==&origin=pla&gclid=CjwKCAiA4veMBhAMEiwAU4XRrwOywj8g28V18pltv2DU66wzIGBVX1yzoMSzdjLjQ8spzjMEW9St5xoCMXUQAvD_BwE
and had the dealer install it. They quoted me $2200 for the same thing.
Mechanics in town quoted me the same as dealer for install, so I went with the dealer.
How much did you pay the dealer to install it OTD?

Sponsored

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I bought a couple things...

Metalcloak skid system
Metalcloak front diff cover and skid
Metalcloak rear diff cover and skid
Metalcloak 3.5" game changer w/ 6pak shocks
Borla climber touring exhaust
Set of 5 KMC KM229 machete crawl beadlocks
CavFab HD tire carrier
Sunmesh top
And some window rain deflectors

Still need tires and a winch and I think I'd be Set up really well for the type of wheeling I have in my area. Hopefully I can get all the new parts installed over the next month or two as time allows. Stupid job gets in the way of having fun all the time 🙄

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Hotheads liner for the sot
Mopar stainless sills

Maybe visit threedom

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm looking for a good deal or black Friday sale for a mopar 2 lift kit

Cinnimin74

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2.0
Looking for some new LED headlights, fog lights, and fender lights to replace the boring halogen ones.

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
I ordered one of these...

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/cyber Monday what are you buying for your JL? garmin3

...It's a Garmin InReach Mini satellite messenger for when the electronics in the Jeep crap out in the back country and I have to call for help.

Seriously. If you spend any time at all away from the grid, you need one too, because your cell phone will not be of any help. While an ESS or other system failure in town is a major PITA, in the mountains, it has the potential to be fatal. And communication with the outside world could mean the difference between life and death.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU, 2021 JKUR XR (on order)
Ordered a set of the RokBlokz XL's for the wife's new JLUR XR.

RokBlokz is offering 15% off through Cyber Monday check out their FB page for more info.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Went to Daytona for turkey rod at the speedway thinking of a winch. Ended up at Best Buy. Walked out with new Apple laptop. Well maybe the winch for birthday. Shucks. 🤪

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I ordered one of these...

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/cyber Monday what are you buying for your JL? garmin3

...It's a Garmin InReach Mini satellite messenger for when the electronics in the Jeep crap out in the back country and I have to call for help.

Seriously. If you spend any time at all away from the grid, you need one too, because your cell phone will not be of any help. While an ESS or other system failure in town is a major PITA, in the mountains, it has the potential to be fatal. And communication with the outside world could mean the difference between life and death.
Where’d you buy it from and how much?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Ain't buying it chitt!
Sponsored