Sponsored

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Jeep Accessories & Upgrades Deals Nov 23 / 26 - Post your finds here!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Damn ok, hopefully mine is a manufacturer issue and they haven't forgot about me.
Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Have you had any of your stuff ship yet from ATO? I'm still waiting for mine to ship.
Nope. At this point I’m a bit sorry I ordered from there and Quadratec and JCR Offroad. Oh, and add MyMedic to the list, too. These companies beg for business but can’t deliver in a timely manner.

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of any current deals going on for ROAM slider/steps?

Torque77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Have you had any of your stuff ship yet from ATO? I'm still waiting for mine to ship.
I just received my rigid lights yesterday and today...still waiting for the falcon steering stabilizer which will prolly show up any day. Just placed another order with them earlier this week....

Sponsored

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
Nothing from @ACE Engineering, but they said 2-3 (maybe 4?) weeks on their site so I can't really complain.
I emailed Ace over the weekend and got a response yesterday. They said they’re looking to start shipping in 7-10 business days. I’m hoping that means parts go out towards the end of next week and start showing up before the end of the year.

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe
I received my order(s) from ATO. I doubt these companies have fulfillment centers designed for the sheer volume of orders they probably receive over the period of a few days, and I suspect a lot of stuff is hung up at the suppliers too. Not sure on the distribution setup, but I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff doesn't drop-ship, and they may be backed up too.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Ive ordered from both JCR and ACE over the last 6 years and unless they state they have them ready to go, every thing is made per order. Dont worry guys, your stuff will come, just takes time to manufacture the items you ordered

JC2692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I emailed Ace over the weekend and got a response yesterday. They said they’re looking to start shipping in 7-10 business days. I’m hoping that means parts go out towards the end of next week and start showing up before the end of the year.
Anything?

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
Anything?
I emailed them last Thursday. They said that they we’re getting close to shipping the light bars, fair lead plate, high lift jack mount, and sway bar flip kit. They also said the sliders should be back from powder coating any day, and that the bumpers and spare tire carrier were being formed.

I got a shipping confirmation yesterday for a 22lb package. I’m assuming it’s only the little stuff. At this point I’m thinking maybe the sliders would ship soon, but the bumpers and tire carrier are probably going to push into the new year with the holidays approaching.

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8