Sponsored

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Jeep Accessories & Upgrades Deals Nov 23 / 26 - Post your finds here!

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8
Happy to announce our 1st JL Black Friday Deal! There will be many more coming between now and next Friday.

Save nearly $600 on this JL Halfback Rear Bumper, Lightbar & Stand Alone Tire Carrier Combo. Plus a bonus item!

http://bit.ly/BF-Pkg12

Sale starts at 12:01am Friday, November 23rd!

ACE_2018_BlackFriday_Package_012_JL_SATC_HBRB.jpg

ACEJLSATC-B.jpg

ACEJLSATC-C.jpg

ACEJLSATC-D.jpg

ACEJLSATC-F.jpg

ACEJLSATC-G.jpg

ACEJLSATC-H.jpg
Sponsored

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
The Hothead Liners deal is a JOKE. 10% off is hardly what I'd call "Black Friday" type of deal.
Would you rather have them inflate the normal price so they could give a bigger sale price?

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Starting on Monday November 19th and running through December 31, 2018 - Free Shipping will be offered on every purchase regardless. There are no exclusions based on weight, size, quantity, etc. Want a new lift kit, a set of rock sliders, new wheels and tires, drop down steps?? You name itā€¦ā€¦Free shipping, no exceptions!

If you donā€™t see a brand you want it in the store, donā€™t assume we donā€™t carry it. We have established relationships with over 150 brands for Jeeps and other 4x4 trucks. We will be adding these to our store after we clean up their images and product data. However, we can order any part you want from these brands in the meantime.

Sponsored

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
All ACE Black Friday Package Specials are live for preview!

Amazing savings on all of these bundles, + we'll have a coupon code to save on any non-bundled parts.

Sale starts at 12:01am Friday, November 23rd!

See the Packages!

GobiDusk_BlackFriday_FullRes.jpg
I had a couple questions about your bull bar front bumpers.

First, is the bumper predrilled for mounting a winch or would I have to do that? It doesnā€™t look like the pictures show winch mount holes.

Second, in the pictures below, it looks like the bumper on the silver Jeep has more of an angled down ā€œskid plateā€ and extends farther down the frame, where the bumper on the white Jeep is more flat on the bottom and exposes the frame more. Which setup is the typical setup? Is the difference due to the different lighting options?

Iā€™m looking at taking advantage of your Black Friday sale and get the kitchen sink package. Iā€™m hoping that the bumper in the package is like the one on the silver Jeep and has more of a skid plate.

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a couple questions about your bull bar front bumpers.

First, is the bumper predrilled for mounting a winch or would I have to do that? It doesnā€™t look like the pictures show winch mount holes.

Second, in the pictures below, it looks like the bumper on the silver Jeep has more of an angled down ā€œskid plateā€ and extends farther down the frame, where the bumper on the white Jeep is more flat on the bottom and exposes the frame more. Which setup is the typical setup? Is the difference due to the different lighting options?

Iā€™m looking at taking advantage of your Black Friday sale and get the kitchen sink package. Iā€™m hoping that the bumper in the package is like the one on the silver Jeep and has more of a skid plate.

Hello,

The bumper is not pre-drilled. Different winches have different bolt patterns, so we leave that to the user to drill to their specific bolt pattern.

Both bumpers are the same, it might be just the angle of the pics. On the silver Jeep we trimmed off the crash bar and on the white Jeep we did not. That may be the difference you're seeing. Trimming that off is not required, we just preferred to not have them on the sliver Jeep.

Thank you,

ACE

JC2692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Happy to announce our 1st JL Black Friday Deal! There will be many more coming between now and next Friday.

Is there an LED for the license plate on the spare tire? Assuming the license plate relocate is included in the kitchen sink

Last edited:

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
Hello,

The bumper is not pre-drilled. Different winches have different bolt patterns, so we leave that to the user to drill to their specific bolt pattern.

Both bumpers are the same, it might be just the angle of the pics. On the silver Jeep we trimmed off the crash bar and on the white Jeep we did not. That may be the difference you're seeing. Trimming that off is not required, we just preferred to not have them on the sliver Jeep.

Thank you,

ACE
Sounds good, thanks

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18ā€™ Toyota 4Runner

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
Got an email from Koons in VA saying for Veterans day they are giving Veterans an additional $1000 off their "WOW" price and offering 125% of KBB value for trade-ins.
LOL. Koons offered $3K less than I got from CarMax for my wifeā€™s 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (loaded) when she bought her JL in April. 125% is laughable coming from that dealership. That was one reason I didnā€™t buy my JL through Koons in September.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
CJ Pony Parts is having their biggest sale yet! With over 45,000 parts on clearance, don't miss out on getting the best gift for your jeep this holiday season.

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude
LOL. Koons offered $3K less than I got from CarMax for my wifeā€™s 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (loaded) when she bought her JL in April. 125% is laughable coming from that dealership. That was one reason I didnā€™t buy my JL through Koons in September.
They also Raised their WOW price $1000 ( I took screen shots) to offset the $1000 discount. I'll go elsewhere too
Sponsored