The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Starting Monday and running through December 31, 2018 - Free Shipping will be offered on every purchase. There are no exclusions based on weight, size, quantity, etc. Want a new lift kit, a set of rock sliders, new wheels and tires, drop down steps?? Free shipping, no exceptions!

If you don’t see a brand you want it in the store, don’t assume we don’t carry it. We have relationships with 150 brands for Jeeps. We will be adding these to our store as we clean up their images and product data. However, we can order any part you want from these brands.

Check out a list of the current brands in the store and the upcoming brands that we can order HERE.

Bob
Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
.a simple search of your site results in no products found for the JL. when you stock JL parts I’d love to check out what you’ve got.

85B51F0E-BA3D-4B5B-9C27-7B57A3A1BEF4.png

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
In the search for products bar, I put "Jeep JL" and got plenty of results.

upload_2018-11-20_7-50-25.png

OP
OP

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
.a simple search of your site results in no products found for the JL. when you stock JL parts I’d love to check out what you’ve got.

85B51F0E-BA3D-4B5B-9C27-7B57A3A1BEF4.png
In the search for products bar, I put "Jeep JL" and got plenty of results.

upload_2018-11-20_7-50-25.png

The problem right now is the confusion some manufacturers have in providing correct fitment details. For instance, when we get data from the various brands some refer to a 2018 JL as: JL, JLU, JL Unlimited, Wrangler JL, JL Wrangler, JLU Wrangler. The correct naming for this vehicle uses all four criteria of year, make, model, submodel. If you go to our site and input 2018, Jeep, Wrangler, submodel, you will find some parts, not enough mind you (we are adding more soon), but even Jeep makes the distinction between a 2018 Jeep Wrangler and a 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler - the first one being the JL.

Additionally, chevymitchell is correct, you can always find parts though several other methods on the site. If you choose Search by Vehicle on the top line navigation and choose JL/JLU you will find parts. You can also choose to Shop by Brand, Shop by Category and Subcategory or use the free form Google-like text box to type in what you are looking for (like the SKU if you know it already).

We apologize for the difficulties you had and are aware of the shortcomings of the data we received from over 100 brands and are working on a fix that could be ready as soon as early next week. In the meantime, I hope the explanation above provides some help.

But don't forget, if you already know what you want (brand and SKU) email us and we will get you a quote that includes free shipping regardless of the part type, in many cases this can amount to several hundred dollars in savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.