Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
KDR83 yes that is the normal price. it will be 12% very soon... as soon as the interwebs does its thing. again this is not on purpose we know our customers are very smart and look at this stuff all the time!
Ah gotcha okay, cool thanks!
Sponsored

Rafael004

First Name
rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jiu wrangler sport
Occupation
Engieneer
I bough 2 arb intensity 7” 195$ Extreme terrain

B69D0A30-DD5C-4B31-AC92-F94BBBBFCB1D.jpeg

gpurp

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JL Sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Any good deals on tires anywhere? Patagonias, BFG, Nittos, Toyos?
Northridge4x4 has a $100 gift card with the purchase of Patagonias. Prices for the 315/70R17 are a couple bucks higher than Discount Tire. I just bought a set.

Reactions: eck

Sponsored

Deleted member 33002

N4x4 is a bit underwhelming. I love me some N4x4 over the years, but not digging some of this. For example, I was looking at diff covers last week and they have the Dana 44 for JLs at $160 with no indication of a sale going on. Tonight the site has them for the exact same price but with a tag saying 10% off. Same goes for the Rancho diff sliders. $159 a week ago and tonight same price but tagged saying 10% off. Deals are not always deals. Customers have to do much more due diligence to ensure they are actually getting a sale price anymore. I might be spending a lot less than expected since some things don't appear to be actually be on sale. Shopping is not over though, I have money burning a whole in the pocket for some Jeep parts!

PS, Marcus over at River City has better prices on Warn winches then N4x4.

Edit. Sorry, not trying to bad mouth. N4x4 will still probably get some of my money, but I am going to shop around more and make sure I am getting the best holiday sales pricing that I can. Where as before you felt like they really were offering the best.
Same here! Looking at some Rancho skids they are still the same price with the discount posted. Smh..

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
just a reminder everybody we are still here at work fixing the pricing sync that is still slowly rolling out. For example rancho will be 10% off as soon as the SYNC finishes.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Looks like rancho has been completed!

Its been a long night! and sorry for the confusion

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
@Northridge4x4 , I hope more work is coming, Milestar Pags in 275/70/18 is $214 on your site, but $176 on Discount (before upcoming 10-15% savings), with 5 tires, that’s quite a difference. I’m in Denver, and would rather support you as you have an office here.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Great price for nfab nerf bars on northridge. Plus a $50 mail in rebate making them $277.20. Picked those up and a rough country spare relocation plate for $68.