@minutemen

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
Quite a few whiners and bitchers on here. Vendors of products owe you nothing. If you don't like their price look elsewhere, or better yet, deal with whichever vendor has treated you right over the course of time.
I certainly hope I didn't come off as whiny in any of my posts. I will gladly pay more for a product if that means purchasing small and local or made in the states, etc. What I don't like is deceptive advertising. We can certainly disagree but I consider changing prices immediately prior to a "sale" deceptive business practice. It's certainly not the end of the world if a business decides to engage in these practices I'm just saying that they may lose one or two customers along the way.
Sponsored

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any good deals on tires anywhere? Patagonias, BFG, Nittos, Toyos?

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
N4x4 is a bit underwhelming. I love me some N4x4 over the years, but not digging some of this. For example, I was looking at diff covers last week and they have the Dana 44 for JLs at $160 with no indication of a sale going on. Tonight the site has them for the exact same price but with a tag saying 10% off. Same goes for the Rancho diff sliders. $159 a week ago and tonight same price but tagged saying 10% off. Deals are not always deals. Customers have to do much more due diligence to ensure they are actually getting a sale price anymore. I might be spending a lot less than expected since some things don't appear to be actually be on sale. Shopping is not over though, I have money burning a whole in the pocket for some Jeep parts!

PS, Marcus over at River City has better prices on Warn winches then N4x4.

Edit. Sorry, not trying to bad mouth. N4x4 will still probably get some of my money, but I am going to shop around more and make sure I am getting the best holiday sales pricing that I can. Where as before you felt like they really were offering the best.

Last edited:

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
anyone having problem at Northridge4x4 making a order ?

thanks!

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Just so everybody is aware the way our pricing on the site works is we have to change the price back to retail or map and then apply the new discount.

so for example if we are 5% below map or retail prior to the sale we have to increase the price to map or retail and then apply the 10,15 or 20% discount. it sucks! trust me we are still here plugging away trying to get it all right. this is one reason we do it on Wednesday so we can double check everything. There is no fishy business going on the price's we are offering for Black Friday are cheaper than any other time. Hope that sheds some light on what some of you have seen

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Were the Northridge deals better last year? I see old posts about people raving about it but Some stuff I feel is at retail but says it's discounted like the Synergy front Track Bar. What are people seeing as good deals this year?

Also does the jlwranglerforums.com discount no longer work? Looks like some stuff I was going to buy is not discounted at all for black Friday but the code now says expired

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
KDR83 please see my post above. and no the deals are actually better this year once they all populate the website. if you look on the front page of the site all the discounts are listed on that. plus we have the offers for free parts based on the total order value.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
KDR83 please see my post above. and no the deals are actually better this year once they all populate the website. if you look on the front page of the site all the discounts are listed on that. plus we have the offers for free parts based on the total order value.
Isn't the retail of the Synergy front HD track Bar $275? Your website says it's that price with a 12% discount, maybe that's just an error? That's just an example, not sure if there are others, just somethijg I happen to be looking at.

To clarify it stays that price even when I add it into the cart and go through checkout.

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
Wish there was deals on ARB air compressor accessories. I don't see much out there. Some sites were offering 10% last week. I should have jumped on it.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
KDR83 yes that is the normal price. it will be 12% very soon... as soon as the interwebs does its thing. again this is not on purpose we know our customers are very smart and look at this stuff all the time!
Sponsored