Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Regarding 4WheelParts, I always shop prices and out the door cost before buying. Maybe it's just my local store but I have came out well with 4Wheel Parts. Less than 10 days ago I was buying an item that everyone has at $799.99. I called the local store and asked if they could do better. The salesperson said that they would check with management and call me back. Within 30 minutes I got a call back and a $100 price deduction. It never hurts to ask!!!
The closest 4WP store to me is 60 miles away and they are useless. When you call the phone rings and rings until someone finally picks up and puts you on hold for another 10 minutes. When they finally have time for you, they write down your Jeep model and year, your name and number and promise to call back with the information. They never do. I tried not once, not twice, but four times, and they do the same thing every time.

Luckily for us Jeep owners, there are many reputable retailers out there selling parts and accessories offering good prices and excellent service. But I’m afraid 4 Wheel Parts is not among them.

Life’s too short to be wasted with 4WP.
Sponsored

Mud Yapster

First Name
Mud Yapster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Most of the Black Friday deals are a joke. I remember when Black Friday truly was a smoking hot deal and you had to buy it on that day or you lost out. Nowadays it is 10-15%. Really.
I'm with on this. All the deals I see I can get every day by shopping around on the net.

BamaBuilder86

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum FX4
Motobilt just announced they are doing 20% off and free shipping once again this year. It starts tomorrow. I’m doing front and rear bumpers from them.

Sponsored

ColoJLRubi

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
KClites has 20% off and free shipping right now also

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Aftermarket Jeep Product Manufacturer
Dropping our 20% off sale, starting NOW!

Coupon Code: Thanks20

CavFab.com

Black Friday Resize.png

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
At the top of their page it says 20% off site-wide yet, of course, the lights I want don't appear to be discounted :(

https://www.kchilites.com/kc-slimlite-led-6-round-pair-pack-system-100.html
KC's "sale" is crap. I'm pretty sure they jacked up the prices before the discount. Check out Northridge. Their regular prices are almost as good as KC's discounted price. Plus the forum code works for KC products. Or, wait a couple of days for the Northridge Black Friday sale to start.