Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
4Wheel Parts just announced Black Friday deals, they pay the sales tax, but they raised their prices so there is really no deal at all! I've been waiting to buy a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers, they were $350 per tire, more or less, and now $401.34. I called and asked why they went up, sales person said because we are paying the sales tax and shipping. Just sharing, discounts are not always discounts. I also needed a set up lug nuts for my new Pro Com rims that arrived this week, 4Wheel Parts price $61.99, Amazon price $45.99 and 4Wheel parts owns Pro Comp.
That settles it. You won't ever see me using 4WP. Way shady!
Sponsored

OP
OP
@minutemen

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
That settles it. You won't ever see me using 4WP. Way shady!
Agreed. Just don't have a "sale" if you are going to resort to shady business tactics like that. That's a great way to lose customers.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
AutoAnything has a 22% off deal going on right now (and supposedly they'll price match any better prices that may show up on Black Friday)

An example of savings: Oracle Oculus headlights end up being $460 after tax with free shipping

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I’m interested in getting Weathertech floor mats and maybe those removable mud flaps.

Sponsored

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Agreed. Just don't have a "sale" if you are going to resort to shady business tactics like that. That's a great way to lose customers.
i haven’t purchased anything from 4wp without having them price match a better price online. Rarely do they have the best prices.

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
4Wheel Parts just announced Black Friday deals, they pay the sales tax, but they raised their prices so there is really no deal at all! I've been waiting to buy a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers, they were $350 per tire, more or less, and now $401.34. I called and asked why they went up, sales person said because we are paying the sales tax and shipping. Just sharing, discounts are not always discounts. I also needed a set up lug nuts for my new Pro Com rims that arrived this week, 4Wheel Parts price $61.99, Amazon price $45.99 and 4Wheel parts owns Pro Comp.
I've seen them do that many times, that's why I stopped buying from them

Crux

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0D JLUR ordered
Looking for wheel/tire (5 35”) deals if anyone finds anything.

specifically:
Falken at3 35 12.5 17 (PN: 28037113)
ATX AX201 (PN: AX20179050712N)

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I'm actually close to buying some pro comp wheels. I think if I pick them up in store it will be like 7 bucks cheaper with their tax deal. But nope I'll pay the extra money to get them elsewhere.

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Looking for wheel/tire (5 35”) deals if anyone finds anything.

specifically:
Falken at3 35 12.5 17 (PN: 28037113)
ATX AX201 (PN: AX20179050712N)
Recently bought Nitto M/T from Discount tire. Found a crazy good price on amazon and they matched it.

Sponsored

firemk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (Punk'n)
Regarding 4WheelParts, I always shop prices and out the door cost before buying. Maybe it's just my local store but I have came out well with 4Wheel Parts. Less than 10 days ago I was buying an item that everyone has at $799.99. I called the local store and asked if they could do better. The salesperson said that they would check with management and call me back. Within 30 minutes I got a call back and a $100 price deduction. It never hurts to ask!!!

firemk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (Punk'n)
That is a $100 price reduction........I can't spell this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like Metalcloak has a 10% off nearly every holiday. Here's to hoping they take it one step father on Black Friday with a 15 or even 20%!! I'll for sure make a purchase then, AND probably get an install at Cloakworks!
they are doing 10% with “wearethankful” and 15 for military with “usahero”

Last edited:

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
AutoAnything has a 22% off deal going on right now (and supposedly they'll price match any better prices that may show up on Black Friday)

An example of savings: Oracle Oculus headlights end up being $460 after tax with free shipping
They price matched an item I am looking for to add to my jeep and they now just sent me a 10% OFF promo code, which gives me an extra 20+$ in saving. I am still wondering if I should wait until Black Friday.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
4WP is hit or miss. I scored the Mopar Lift through them over summer for $990 shipped/including tax. This is the cheapest that I have ever seen it. However, now on their site it is $1,774...
Sponsored