Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
$599 is the coupon price through Sunday. I don't think they will let you use the 20% coupon will they?
I just went over. They had one in-stock. Bought it with the 20% off. Killer deal

Advertisement

Carlton

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I think the 4th of July sales were better this year, at least for the products I am interested in.

I did score a Fox ATS for $339 so I'm happy about that. Don't really need it but gives me something to do.

I may pick up another JLUR tomorrow. If I do, I'll be buying another 10k of parts tomorrow night lol.

digitalbliss

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Just as a heads up for everyone here. I was interested in a bumper/winch combo from Quadratec, it also included a $150 gift card. I noticed that the bumper and winch when bought separately it was about $75 cheaper. When I asked them about it, the confirmed and said that the combo price was a bit higher due to the $150 gift card. Misleading marketing techniques ... be sure of your pricing before you buy!

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
i dont think any of the tires we run are made in china. Patagonias are made in Taiwan which may or may not be part of PRC (lol). i dont think theyre hit with the chinese tariffs. i searched the popular brands of off road tires and none that i found are made in china.
Interesting. Good to know. Guess I will wait till Monday to see if someone sneaks a better deal in last minute.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
+1 On River City Offroad and the deals they have going. Took advantage of the deals and Marcus was very informative!

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement