Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
Ordered ours from Quadratec, email said est. Shipping date 4-18. Just hoping its right.
Got my notice today. 4-18 is my estimated date too. Whoop Whoop

OP
OP

Pauliegirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
You must be looking at the fastback top.for that price. I don't care for it, it doesn't open all the way like the factory top. Just flips open like the sunrider for hard top, half way.
Thanks for clarifying. I can't find the square factory top anywhere :(

OP
OP

Pauliegirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
At the price point you listed that sounds like just the top itself and not the framing to retract the top. Unless that’s just what you want. The twill is true black, black diamond is more of a dark gray, especially overtime. Twill has a canvas feel, black diamond a plastic feel. Twill is supposedly quieter and retains inside temp better (haven’t noticed myself). Twill can be a little harder to clean very fine dust that gets in, but it does wash out. I went with Twill, but my Jeep is also black.
Awesome - this is very helpful info. I'll get the twill.

Sponsored

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Thanks for clarifying. I can't find the square factory top anywhere :(
If a Jeep dealer has a parts center they can order it for you, that’s what I did. They had it shipped next day for free. This was last week. Quadratec.com also has them but there’s a wait.

Eli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the feedback. I just ordered my BesTop twill soft-top for my Sahara from Quadratec. I should be receiving it by early next week.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Am I reading this thread right? $1,400.00 for just the fabric and no framing? Wow they are nuts!

1idrod

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Builder
Am I reading this thread right? $1,400.00 for just the fabric and no framing? Wow they are nuts!
No your not. It comes with everything. Love mine

Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
No your not. It comes with everything. Love mine
Thanks! Did you keep your hard top? I was hoping to be able to quickly swap back-and-forth between hard top and soft top if I got the bestop. But I just watched a video showing the bestop install and it seems like I would probably never take the soft top off due to all the extra hardware.

1idrod

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Builder
Thanks! Did you keep your hard top? I was hoping to be able to quickly swap back-and-forth between hard top and soft top if I got the bestop. But I just watched a video showing the bestop install and it seems like I would probably never take the soft top off due to all the extra hardware.
I kept my hardtop and will try swapping when it gets colder. Not sure how difficult but it doesn't look like it will be to bad. The hardest part will be finding an empty spot to store it.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is the twill material easier to handle in colder weather ? Meaning, can the top be lowered in 50s weather, then latch to windshield, side/ rear windows go back together without lots of stretching?
Sponsored