Billet Sport S- Rubi Axle/T-Case Swap

OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
The Bronco has a bunch of cool stuff.

However, I really like the old school stuff.
IMHO, a CJ you build with a V8 with headers, manual gear box, manual OX lockers, twin stick, race seats, 5 point harnesses, custom roll cage, and half doors is one of the most fun rigs to have on a trail.

IMG_8089.JPG

Old school fun for less than half the cost of a new Bronco.
Awesome CJ. I know you've put way more work into building it than I am willing to do and I'd like something more family/street friendly. :beer:

Bulldog4xFour

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Ecodiesel sahara
Just read your thread from beginning to end, you had an awesome build journal. It even had a sad, but satisfying end to it. That was a bummer that you sold the Nomad after all the work you put into it, but as a guy with 3 young kids I completely agree with your reasoning for parting with it.

OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Just read your thread from beginning to end, you had an awesome build journal. It even had a sad, but satisfying end to it. That was a bummer that you sold the Nomad after all the work you put into it, but as a guy with 3 young kids I completely agree with your reasoning for parting with it.
Thanks man...appreciate the kind words. I hope you have better luck. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or if I can help.:beer:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement