First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
I know most people want wider stance and biggest tires possible, but that lift/tire size looks great, whatever it is.
Thanks, I am all for larger diameter tires but not necessarily widest. I don’t really like wheeling mud or sand so floatation is not a huge concern. Would rather a little narrower and increase contact pressure. Same with tires sticking out, it only look good to me with super aggressive 37+. Everyone has their preferences and I respect it.

As for the lift, is a Frankenstein lift based on 2” dynatrac springs. They netted me right at 3” front and 3.5” rear on a sport.

Tires are 295/70r17, mounted on stock wheels they measure right at 33.25” tall. I do get some rubbing on the rock krawler gen 1 sway bar disconnects. I think that is more of a design issue due to the 1” spacer on the sway bar though.
Sponsored

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I’m keeping the front doors off my mine for a few weeks because the weathers been good. Also, I got ducked while I was at the grocery store. 😊

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 4112B8B8-4132-4684-9981-A139015A0AD7

Sponsored

Naadimre

First Name
Reva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xc90
My new 2021 Billet Silver Rubicon with 35x12.5 K02's and 17x9 Fuel Vectors. This is my first Jeep and I love it.

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 4112B8B8-4132-4684-9981-A139015A0AD7

Beautiful! When did you order it? We placed an order and were told we could not get the Billet Silver body color top. We're going with cloth and will try to purchase aftermarket and have painted. A big PITA.

Spinodi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Wow really? My dealer sent me a build sheet dated a couple of days ago. I read something about the ordering system having some issues this weekend, but not sure how accurate that is. I had pinged @JeepCares a few days ago and they confirmed Billet was available and then when I let my dealer know, they were able to put in the order. Maybe they could help you get things straightened out?

I chatted with Jeep on FCACommunity this morning... Silver Billet is no longer available (we all knew that) ... I asked if my order for a Silver Billet Rubicon that was placed on 5/12/21 would be delayed... the response was "I'm not seeing that". So it is sounding like current orders will be processed (please let that be so) but they aren't taking new orders for Silver Billet.

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
I chatted with Jeep on FCACommunity this morning... Silver Billet is no longer available (we all knew that) ... I asked if my order for a Silver Billet Rubicon that was placed on 5/12/21 would be delayed... the response was "I'm not seeing that". So it is sounding like current orders will be processed (please let that be so) but they aren't taking new orders for Silver Billet.
I am amazed that your order was even accepted. I asked 4 dealers to order it and none of them were able to. Keep us posted on what happens with your order.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Man !!! So glad I ordered my Billet Silver on January 11th. I would have been bummed if they stopped it before that.

I had a 2017 Billet Silver Edtion Ram and that was for the sure the color I wanted for my Rubicon. I like my Sting Grey Sahara but wanted my retirement Jeep Billet Silver.

Glad my timing was good.

Ram.jpg

Mopar 2.0 Lift.jpg

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Looking for some pics of a silver JL and JLU with silver body color hardtop and fenders, along with factory Black Wheels with Machined Lip.

Much appreciated.

Sponsored

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Man !!! So glad I ordered my Billet Silver on January 11th. I would have been bummed if they stopped it before that.

I had a 2017 Billet Silver Edtion Ram and that was for the sure the color I wanted for my Rubicon. I like my Sting Grey Sahara but wanted my retirement Jeep Billet Silver.

Glad my timing was good.

Ram.jpg

Mopar 2.0 Lift.jpg
Thats a nice Ram!

I messed up the entire passenger side of my 2021, feels bad to see the Billet Silver destroyed. But its going to a body shop very soon. Hopefully theres enough Billet Silver available. 😂

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thats a nice Ram!

I messed up the entire passenger side of my 2021, feels bad to see the Billet Silver destroyed. But its going to a body shop very soon. Hopefully theres enough Billet Silver available. 😂
I read your thread and saw the photos. It was not pretty. There are just trails you leave alone unless you just like to destroy Jeeps. Or your Jeep is really made for those.

Just before I pulled the trigger on my 2019 Sahara there was a Jeep commercial showing a New Rubicon and New Gladiator driving in heavy rain with the top off and doors off sliding around under an overpass through mud and mud flying all over the people and all inside the Jeeps on leather seats. They were all soaking wet including the inside of Jeeps.

I just couldn't picture taking a brand new Jeep and driving through rain and mud all inside Jeep.

I found the commercial below.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o9bp/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-t2

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I read your thread and saw the photos. It was not pretty. There are just trails you leave alone unless you just like to destroy Jeeps. Or your Jeep is really made for those.

Just before I pulled the trigger on my 2019 Sahara there was a Jeep commercial showing a New Rubicon and New Gladiator driving in heavy rain with the top off and doors off sliding around under an overpass through mud and mud flying all over the people and all inside the Jeeps on leather seats. They were all soaking wet including the inside of Jeeps.

I just couldn't picture taking a brand new Jeep and driving through rain and mud all inside Jeep.

I found the commercial below.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o9bp/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-t2
That’s crazy! Yeah, I agree it’s best to take it slow. This is my first Jeep and I got carried away. It‘s just capable of climbing anything, but it’ll get the body damage in the process.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That’s crazy! Yeah, I agree it’s best to take it slow. This is my first Jeep and I got carried away. It‘s just capable of climbing anything, but it’ll get the body damage in the process.
Yea, I took some steps with the Sahara and little bigger steps with my Rubicon. Still learning.

Hope you get your Jeep back to the way it was !!! :fingerscrossed:

My wife will get tired of the Jeep one day and want her car back. Might turn that into Beater to knock around on trails. That's a thought one day.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
My wife will get tired of the Jeep one day and want her car back. Might turn that into Beater to knock around on trails. That's a thought one day.
🤣 Sounds fun!

Hope you get your Jeep back to the way it was !!! :fingerscrossed:
Thanks for that! I'll make sure to post pics, fingers crossed the body shop goes well. 🤞
Sponsored