Sponsored

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Here's my Billet. 2021 Rubicon Unlimited. First Jeep, I'm loving it. Going to drive it and enjoy it a while before doing any mods, but NewJLU2019 is what I aspire to, eventually ;).

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club jee
Yeah I tried the “wait a while to mod” thing too, I got to 5000 miles.

McSmacky

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Yeah I tried the “wait a while to mod” thing too, I got to 5000 miles.
Yeah, I'm already making a list, so we'll see how long I can hold out. I guess owning a Jeep is a lot like owning a Harley, buying the vehicle is just the start. :)

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
I find it strange that they’d discontinue silver. It’s one of the top 3 selling car colors in the US for any vehicle. Hell, I’m pretty sure every Jeep generation had a silver?
It's also the color they've used in ALL of the 4xe promo shots...

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Apparently the build sheet from the other day was just a pending order. They tried to put in the actual order today and it’s rejecting Billet again. And now thanks to these delays I’m running into these sudden huge prices increases that just hit.
I am also stuck in Billet order purgatory... did you receive any other information? Does @JeepCares have any insight?

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I doubt they're getting rid of it. When I ordered mine I wanted Mojito, but it wasn't able to be ordered, and there was talk that it wasn't going to be anymore. As we all know, it did become available for order again. Although, by the time it was, I was already waiting for my Billet JL to show up and I'm very happy with it.

boogie

First Name
kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
I hope they don’t get rid of it. This is my 2nd Jeep in that color. I don’t wash my Jeep as often as I should and that color looks like it cleaner that it really is lol

Sponsored

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
Picked up my Billet JLUR over the weekend.

I HEAVILY debated the color. Had basically decided on granite crystal without ever seeing it. Went to a dealer to check out the colors and granite crystal was kind of bland in person, everything just blended together on the Jeep. Looked at the other colors. Billet just had this beautiful shine to it and I love the contrast with everything.

Also HEAVILY debated the fenders. I really liked the black roof but not the black fenders. I love how it came out.

Dealer confirmed you can no longer order Billet!

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210501_173737672

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club PXL_20210502_144455216 (1)

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
and granite crystal was kind of bland in person, everything just blended together on the Jeep. Looked at the other colors. Billet just had this beautiful shine to it and I love the contrast with everything.
Totally agree. Also, granite seems to look very different depending on the light. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes gunmetal... my brother thought it was bronze.

Also, 10/10 jealous of your rig. Glad you were able to get Billet.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
.......Also HEAVILY debated the fenders. I really liked the black roof but not the black fenders. I love how it came out......
I've got the same color combos. It's one of the things that I really liked about the Sahara. The color matched fenders look great. I like color matched roofs too, but I opted for the black roof just to break up all the silver. I think it's the perfect blend.

wandrur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Here's my billet silver Rubicon which I acquired this past weekend. I really wanted a hard top, but I got the manual transmission and the tow package that I was looking for. Alpine stereo and LEDs were just bonuses. Just added the Jeep all weather floor mats front and rear that were delivered earlier today from Quadratec. 👍

IMG_20210501_151823224.jpg

IMG_20210501_170347091~2.jpg