Sponsored

BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
One of the dealers believed Billet Silver won't be available for the rest of model year 2021. I can't imagine why that would be unless it's getting discontinued for 2022. Does anyone have any insight?
Just in case you were still waiting, my dealer confirmed today that Billet is available again. :rock:
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My Billet Silver is ready for Summer now.

Naked4.jpg

Spiderwebshade.jpg

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Just in case you were still waiting, my dealer confirmed today that Billet is available again. :rock:
This morning my dealer did not seem to be seeing the same thing - were you able to order a Billet?

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
This morning my dealer did not seem to be seeing the same thing - were you able to order a Billet?
Wow really? My dealer sent me a build sheet dated a couple of days ago. I read something about the ordering system having some issues this weekend, but not sure how accurate that is. I had pinged @JeepCares a few days ago and they confirmed Billet was available and then when I let my dealer know, they were able to put in the order. Maybe they could help you get things straightened out?

Mjv04tj

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Picked up a new JL this past week and sadly sold my 2004 TJ as well. Had it for 17 years! Took a few picks of the two together before I sold the TJ. Looking forward to the JL.
Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 4675499D-C8C8-4528-8E2B-A1877792ED94

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up a new JL this past week and sadly sold my 2004 TJ as well. Had it for 17 years! Took a few picks of the two together before I sold the TJ. Looking forward to the JL.
Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 4675499D-C8C8-4528-8E2B-A1877792ED94
Congrats !!

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Wow really? My dealer sent me a build sheet dated a couple of days ago. I read something about the ordering system having some issues this weekend, but not sure how accurate that is. I had pinged @JeepCares a few days ago and they confirmed Billet was available and then when I let my dealer know, they were able to put in the order. Maybe they could help you get things straightened out?
Apparently the build sheet from the other day was just a pending order. They tried to put in the actual order today and it’s rejecting Billet again. And now thanks to these delays I’m running into these sudden huge prices increases that just hit.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Apparently the build sheet from the other day was just a pending order. They tried to put in the actual order today and it’s rejecting Billet again. And now thanks to these delays I’m running into these sudden huge prices increases that just hit.
I hope the best for you and you get a silver one.
I feel fortunate that I ordered mine back in Nov and received in Feb. If this price increase stays around, that’s a real bummer for new Wrangler owners. Plus, they can’t just do away with silver. There’s got to be something more going on.

Naadimre

First Name
Reva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xc90
We just ordered the Rubicon in Billet after a painstaking process deciding on this color with the matching hardtop. Turns out we can't order the hardtop in Billet!! So disappointed! We decided to order the softtop and how do we go about upgrading? Order the Mopar primed hardtop and then just take to a body shop to paint?

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We just ordered the Rubicon in Billet after a painstaking process deciding on this color with the matching hardtop. Turns out we can't order the hardtop in Billet!! So disappointed! We decided to order the softtop and how do we go about upgrading? Order the Mopar primed hardtop and then just take to a body shop to paint?
Thank god I did my ordering on January 11th. Mine came in February 26th

So sorry this is happening. Can't be a silver paint shortage.

Mopar 2.0 Lift.jpg

boogie

First Name
kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
My new Jeep riled off the truck today my sales guy said Jeep discontinued billet Silver Glade I got mine in

537A522B-C596-4353-9BBF-A7F6FF7F45A2.jpeg

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
My new Jeep riled off the truck today my sales guy said Jeep discontinued billet Silver Glade I got mine in

537A522B-C596-4353-9BBF-A7F6FF7F45A2.jpeg
Did they say why it’s discontinued? Happy I have mine as well, but I think we’re all curious what’s actually going on with billet silver…

boogie

First Name
kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
Did they say why it’s discontinued? Happy I have mine as well, but I think we’re all curious what’s actually going on with billet silver…
Yea he said they were no longer using the color. I find it strange that it’s still on the web site. Not sure if where he got the info from.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Yea he said they were no longer using the color. I find it strange that it’s still on the web site. Not sure if where he got the info from.
I find it strange that they’d discontinue silver. It’s one of the top 3 selling car colors in the US for any vehicle. Hell, I’m pretty sure every Jeep generation had a silver?
Sponsored