First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
haha that was in Montana.
Lol. Well that makes sense. :facepalm:
I saw Irvine on your sidebar and thought maybe it was northern CA. MT is a heck of a drive from CA.
Sponsored

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Lol. Well that makes sense. :facepalm:
I saw Irvine on your sidebar and thought maybe it was northern CA. MT is a heck of a drive from CA.
my parents live in MT so did a little road trip. The jeep was only getting 13 to 14 mpg over 80 mph hahaha

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Played in the snow for a couple of hours this morning. Pics don't do justice to how deep the snow was that I drove through. I never got bogged down with the KO2s. Pullin', pullin', pullin'! What a lot of fun.
20200119_093746.jpg

20200119_101535.jpg

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My brothers! :like:

92CF0DCE-8110-4AAB-8ADD-BD0D68832017.jpeg
Great looking Jeep, I’m ordering the same with EcoDiesel as soon as we start getting real world results on here with EcoDiesel, so perhaps late may June, which may get into 2021 build, however. I’m wondering if you have enjoyed the Jeep in general, BIllett Silver color, red accents inside, on road ride quality, as mine will be a dd and if you did any mods?
Thanks
Allan

Sponsored

SeanD

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Acura RDX
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking Jeep, I’m ordering the same with EcoDiesel as soon as we start getting real world results on here with EcoDiesel, so perhaps late may June, which may get into 2021 build, however. I’m wondering if you have enjoyed the Jeep in general, BIllett Silver color, red accents inside, on road ride quality, as mine will be a dd and if you did any mods?
Thanks
Allan
Mine is also my DD, and I absolutely love it. Ride quality is excellent. I’ve not done a lift (yet anyway), but a variety of other small convenience, comfort, and appearance mods. It’s addictive, but the joy of being a Jeep owner! See my profile page / garage where I’ve listed out those mods. I have the tried-and-true V6, but also curious to see more on the EcoDiesel. Enjoy!

todds89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 Supercharged
Has anyone in here with a Billet Silver Sahara blacked out their grille inserts, fog light bezels, emblems, etc.? Would love to see pics...

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
It's as easy as going to Jeeps site. They have a Sport Altitude, Sahara Altitude, and Rubicon Recon. All have black accents.

mwp8kpd2LHBoM&&pov=position1&width=1944&height=1052&bkgrnd=white&resp=jpg&cut=&top=T_U&door=D_On.jpg

View attachment 278073

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

todds89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 Supercharged
It's as easy as going to Jeeps site. They have a Sport Altitude, Sahara Altitude, and Rubicon Recon. All have black accents.
Cool, thanks!

Sponsored

Bionicrooster

Threads
Reaction score
Has anyone blacked out your grill? i just picked up a Billet 2018 JLU Sport S, and while i love the color, it is alot of silver, and I am wondering what the grill would look like in a matte black....

KDoc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Jeep Cherokee Unlimited 2015 Diesel, 2019 JL Overland ( Sahara in USA)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone blacked out your grill? i just picked up a Billet 2018 JLU Sport S, and while i love the color, it is alot of silver, and I am wondering what the grill would look like in a matte black....
No mine is still ex factory .