BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just joining the group, love the Billet color. I've added LED headlights, fog lights, and taillights, next step is fender lights/DRLs to complete the LED changeover. Happy to be here! And if anyone ends up with a body color hard top and freedom panels that they want to part with, let me know (I'm in central Illinois but I could pick up).
Jeep.jpg
There was a Silver Billet body colored hard top on the member marketplace about a week ago. Iā€™d go look there.
Sponsored

BilletMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Billet Silver
There was a Silver Billet body colored hard top on the member marketplace about a week ago. Iā€™d go look there.
Can you link to member marketplace? Iā€™ve searched the site and Iā€™m not finding it. Thanks!

KDoc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Jeep Cherokee Unlimited 2015 Diesel, 2019 JL Overland ( Sahara in USA)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Would it not be cheaper to have your own hard top and panels painted?

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
-13 in ND this morning so decided to give her a much needed bath in the heated garage. Still absolutely love the Billet Silver...best color choice by far šŸ˜
Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 20210206_120407
Did your tires come with the white lettering outside? Or did you make that change? I have a 2018 that is nearly identical. Time to replace tires and Iā€™m trying to decide between black and white lettering. I ordered the tires that have both. Do you have any pictures directly from the side?

FlashGordon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR - Billet Silver, 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Did your tires come with the white lettering outside? Or did you make that change? I have a 2018 that is nearly identical. Time to replace tires and Iā€™m trying to decide between black and white lettering. I ordered the tires that have both. Do you have any pictures directly from the side?
@Jolonghorn mine came with the OWL. When I factory ordered the JLUR it was an option and a personal preference. Below are 2 photos from last summer from the side view with and w/o the hardtop.
Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 20200430_161120
Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 20200515_152855

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I'll choose OWL every time. I've always like that look.

Sponsored

2upertf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0 Billet Silver Metallic
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
I recently joined the forum and I just found this thread and wanted to share. My '19 Sport S JLU is in the shop right now after someone ran a red light and hit us. So I'm missing my Jeep badly. The silver lining is that I'm upgrading the bumper, fenders, headlights and foglights as a result of the damage. I'm hoping to get it back next week. I'm attaching a picture of it post-accident before it got towed to the shop.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0242-1.jpg

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
You're doing it right. No sense in replacing it with stock if there's aftermarket you'd prefer. Hope it's back to you soon.

2upertf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0 Billet Silver Metallic
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
You're doing it right. No sense in replacing it with stock if there's aftermarket you'd prefer. Hope it's back to you soon.
Thank you šŸ™ I hope so too!