BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I'm picking up a Rubi take-off suspension (JLU hardtop, steel bumpers w/tow package) tomorrow and should be getting my ordered Teraflex 1.5" spacers as well. Question for y'all; should I wait until I get bigger tires to put this on - would it look to weird with my stock 32" Bridgestone Duelers?
Put it on now. I ran with my stock 32" Duelers for a while with 2" lift and it looked fine.

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 18 12-13 (1)
Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Put it on now. I ran with my stock 32" Duelers for a while with 2" lift and it look good.

Thanks!

is it just me, or does that nice looking Jeep make anyone else think of Coors light?!

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
LOL. Can't drink it yet, the mountains aren't blue. ;)

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Got the LOD Destroyer Shorty Bumper installed. Super well built, and looks all business. Will be mounting the Warn Zeon 10-s this afternoon. Can't say enough good things about LOD quality - welds are impeccable, finish is very even and flawless looking. All hardware is good quality. Very glad I'm building my JLU with LOD bumpers and sliders!

Sorry for the dirt pic - it's been snowing here lately!

Hey! Looks great. Is this bumper and skidplate heavier or lighter or the same as the stock steel bumper and skidplate?

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
replaced silver grill inserts with black, one of my fav mods.

Also installed these new doors.

Love the Billet Silver and black accents.

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club IMG_0838 (002)
looks good!

Prado

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Hello all!

I recently purchased a Sahara and need help on what wheel setup to get. I’m thinking about getting the Black Rhino Armory or Abrams wheels in black with either 35” or 37” tires (still debating on tire size) and getting a Rock Krawler 2.5-3.5” lift. Does anyone have either of those set ups? Would be really helpful to see pics to narrow down my decision. Would also be open to other wheel suggestions.

I live in Dallas, TX and looking to purchase a whole set of wheels/tires, if anyone has those that I listed above for sale.

Thanks in advance!

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 81AD6B08-4BCA-4E57-BBDB-62ADFF00089A

Last edited:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all!

I recently purchased a Sahara and need help on what wheel setup to get. I’m thinking about getting the Black Rhino Armory or Abrams wheels in black with either 35” or 37” tires (still debating on tire size) and getting a Rock Krawler 2.5-3.5” lift. Does anyone have either of those set ups? Would be really helpful to see pics to narrow down my decision. Would also be open to other wheel suggestions.

I live in Dallas, TX and looking to purchase a whole set of wheels/tires, if anyone has those that I listed above for sale.

Thanks in advance!

Jeep Wrangler JL BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club 81AD6B08-4BCA-4E57-BBDB-62ADFF00089A
Looks like you're already got some great wheels to start with. You've got a much better selection of tires with those 17s than with the stock 18s.

Sponsored

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all!

Thanks in advance!

I agree with Sean, but I'm not a fan of those two wheel choices you are considering. I always wonder how you get the mud out of those things? Do they let the brakes cool enough? To each their own, I know a lot of others like them. Your Jeep is a great starting point because it already looks pretty great. Being a Sahara, I would probably stick with 35s since the gearing is a bit higher than what comes on the Rubicons.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I absolutely agree with white letters, and color matched fenders. The color matched top depends on the color of the Jeep though. On billet I like the black top better, but on gray I like the color matched. Black on bikini, matched on white. Etc, etc, etc.
Sponsored