BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Here's a shot of the LOD Destroyer Shorty bumper w/ red D rings and Warn Zeon 10-S mounted on top. Can't wait to get the lift on and the 37's rolling.

IMG_1331.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG
Great looking silver Jeep! I have a noob question if you don't mind. . . is there any concern about the pins coming loose from the D-shackles? Like any threaded connection, I wonder if they shake loose over time.

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a shot of the LOD Destroyer Shorty bumper w/ red D rings and Warn Zeon 10-S mounted on top. Can't wait to get the lift on and the 37's rolling.

IMG_1331.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG
Damn, that's the exact setup I was looking at! Looks AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon

cmmurray77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Picking it up Monday. Had the front windows and windshield tinted along with rear fenders clearbra before delivery. Long list of to dos once I get it. First will most likely be putting my JK Borah beadlocks with 37 KO2s on. Undecided on lift at the moment. Hopefully it’ll be okay an the street until that’s been installed.

728D9808-D2C8-464D-AE05-A80EA4316EC1.jpeg

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Chris, that looks great, but be prepared for a lawsuit if you get in a crash.
As for being okay on the street until you get the lift on. It might be close. As I understand it the Sahara can run 35's (no lift) without rubbing if you're not articulating the suspension, so maybe the Rubicon can get away with an extra 2" under the same conditions since it's got the higher fenders and 1/2" higher suspension. Take it slow at first and feel it out. Worst case, you just put the stockers back on until you pick out a lift.

cmmurray77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Chris, that looks great, but be prepared for a lawsuit if you get in a crash.
As for being okay on the street until you get the lift on. It might be close. As I understand it the Sahara can run 35's (no lift) without rubbing if you're not articulating the suspension, so maybe the Rubicon can get away with an extra 2" under the same conditions since it's got the higher fenders and 1/2" higher suspension. Take it slow at first and feel it out. Worst case, you just put the stockers back on until you pick out a lift.
Curious about your lawsuit comment. Are you saying a lawsuit is waiting to happen due to having bigger tires? Or because of the windshield?

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
One could argue the tires, but I was talking about the windows.

Per Colorado code, CRS 42-4-2271aI and 42-4-2271aII, the windshield must allow 70% vlt, and the back windows can only be below 27%vlt if the front side windows and windshield allow at least 70% vlt. While you're tint looks great it is a risk. If you crash with the right/wrong person they can potentially use that against you.

Here's a link for details CRS window link