Sponsored

BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

raqball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'll have a bunch of photos and info to post this weekend.

Stock Sport Unlimited JL and here is my install schedule for this week:

Wednesday: Warn Elite Stubby Bumper (maybe winch if time allows)
Thursday: 255/75R17 Duratrac tires on Rubicon wheels
Friday: Warn Winch (if not done Wednesday) and Rubicon Rock Rails

I honestly think the Billet Silver is the best looking color of them all. Of course I am bias but it's the reason I chose it..

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Id be interested to see what the actual sales look like... bw black, red, white, granite and billet. Might be interesting.

I was dead set on granite. I had built it online and was getting ready to order. I went to NWJCD here in Pdx just to play and I saw this jeep. There was just something about the color in the sun. It was parked right next to a granite JLUR. It changed my mind instantly. There are a ton of silver JKs here in town.

Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Id be interested to see what the actual sales look like... bw black, red, white, granite and billet. Might be interesting.

I was dead set on granite. I had built it online and was getting ready to order. I went to NWJCD here in Pdx just to play and I saw this jeep. There was just something about the color in the sun. It was parked right next to a granite JLUR. It changed my mind instantly. There are a ton of silver JKs here in town.
I was dead set on Black, my last 4 cars/trucks have all been BLACK - an F-150, Jag, Porsche, and Avalanche - thought I would get a black Jeep. But the silver with the contrasting black top and fender flares just sung to me. Great looking color combination. To be honest my wife was really worried - said I would hate not having a black Jeep, to be honest I was worried. But I am still in love with it going on 3 months. So it seems like the right decision.

I’ll join the club. Here is my Billet Sport S.

CAD63BA8-72B1-495D-B12D-552175C0B923.jpeg
Love the bronze/gold wheels. Looks great! You are making my wheel selection process hard. What wheel/tire combo you running?

Grimm_E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
What is wrong with Billet Silver? Are we the most boring group of owners since we purchased a silver Jeep? Are we all introverts?

Or are we having so much fun with our Jeeps that we don't have time to post?

The Billet Silver Wrangler Club is the least posted to of all the major colors: As you can see below we have the least posts to our "color club" by a long shot. That's pathetic. Notice the colors not delivered seem to have the highest interest. I guess when you don't have your Jeep you just write about it. But for the colors that are delivered like Black, White, Red - we are in last place. Sad... :(

Color Club.JPG

Interesting - we seem to be the least popular color choice from the members list of the major delivered colors. So is that it? Are we just unpopular?

Members.JPG

I for one would like to see more posts and more information about what you are all doing with your Billet Silver Jeeps.

End of the public service announcement...
Okay... Here are a few decals I put on my Billet Silver Jeep, and I just got my new windshield shade.
Decal Pie.jpg
Decal Hugging Snoopy.jpg

I also have a pic of my silver mini schnauzer driving my Billet Silver Jeep.
Mydog Jeep 8.jpg

As you can see... I really like silver.

Sponsored

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Awesome wheel and lift setup! How much $$?
Thanks!! I already had the wheels and tires. The lift was only $399 and I added the adjustable front track bar $130. I bought the wheels from amazon awhile back they had the best price.

SUP N

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Love it! Your boxer look like hes mad hes still in the car. I guess u dont need a roof rack when u take the top off, never thought about that!
Haha yeah, he was definitely not happy about "delaying" letting him out! Yeah top off for SUP works fantastically!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
As soon as I get mine, I'll be a posting. But getting it is the hard part. My first order was cancelled. :headbang:
Sponsored