First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
4B90E804-266E-4381-AA0E-59C19EC3C3F0.jpeg
91FDB6D3-5923-412D-BD9C-8A5A7E88766F.jpeg
Got my new Bikini MOAB two weeks ago. My third Wrangler and by far the best! This top makes all the difference in the world! I bought the 3.6 with the automatic.

That’s a beautiful wrangler! I haven’t seen a bikini Moab before.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I just seen some of those hinge covers today and I believe I’m going to get some because that’s where I get the most rock chips.

Fellow black hinged JL. Painted or covers?
y

dblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Vehicle Showcase
I take lots of random pics because I love this Jeep.

Car wash and McDonald's run this morning.

Throwing 35s on on Monday.
I guess I'll take pics then too.

IMG_20190928_084422.jpg

IMG_20190928_090403.jpg

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
My Bikini Wrangler has shipped. I have no idea what color it is. I ordered it based on all the pics I have seen of Bikini. It appeared to be a beautiful blue. Yesterday , I drove by one . It was a only for a few seconds , as it was headed in the opposite direction. It looked nothing like the pics I have seen. It appeared a bright teal, with lots of green. I hope I like this thing ! Color me freakin nervous !

Sponsored

Oysters

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Ice Sculptures and Oysters
My Bikini Wrangler has shipped. I have no idea what color it is. I ordered it based on all the pics I have seen of Bikini. It appeared to be a beautiful blue. Yesterday , I drove by one . It was a only for a few seconds , as it was headed in the opposite direction. It looked nothing like the pics I have seen. It appeared a bright teal, with lots of green. I hope I like this thing ! Color me freakin nervous !
You gonna like it, The 1st thing anybody ever says is I love the color.... I've never had so many people approached me about a Jeep before

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Fellow black hinged JL. Painted or covers?
covers for now but will be rhino lining them eventually. The covers actually do a pretty good job unlike the ones they had for the JK.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Pictures never do it justice. You’ll love it. I’ve never had so many compliments and on lookers than I’ve had with this one. It does change color somewhat depending on the sun and the angle. They always look more blue in pictures for some reason and the digital on the builder is even worse. Just wait you’ll be happy.

Sponsored

Cxd300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I'm not sure that there are too many, if any sites at all, that are already selling color-matched wheels. There may be a couple out there somewhere. The wheels I have on my Jeep came to me black and then we had to sand blast them and put them in an acid bath and then they were powder-coated the color that I picked out...in my case, "wizard red" from Prismatic Powders (www.prismaticpowders.com). Just so you are aware or to give you an idea...and I did a lot of powder-coating...my budget for that was $2500 alone and on top of all the extras I've added. That amount covered powder-coating for 5 wheels, front and rear bumpers, side rails and my lift springs and control arms.
Thank you for the information! That was very helpful!

BL71

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon 92 F250 95 F150 90 F250 89 F250 89 Toyota sr5 89 Toyota sr5 93 GMC 1500 93 F250
Doe
Thanks, picked her up last night! Neil at Demontrond in Houston is AMAZING!! He made what seemed impossible, possible!! Here she is!! Meet Ka'ena!!

20190921_194354 (1).jpg
Does yours have a red dash I ordered a 2020 Rubicon bikini I've seen pics with grey and red cant get an answer on how you find out which one comes with it ?

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
Mine does have the red dash, I have black leather. I ordered 8/13, received 9/20. I've heard they only did the red dash for a while and then have switched back, not sure if that is true or not. Have you received your build sheet from cryptostickers yet? If so, you can tell if you have the red dash on it. Look for "redical red" that was how I found out before I received mine. I will say I was very nervous at first about having a red dash. Thought of several different ways to change it but now that I have it I really like it. Everyone that sees my jeep says they love it too.
Doe

Does yours have a red dash I ordered a 2020 Rubicon bikini I've seen pics with grey and red cant get an answer on how you find out which one comes with it ?

BL71

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon 92 F250 95 F150 90 F250 89 F250 89 Toyota sr5 89 Toyota sr5 93 GMC 1500 93 F250
Mine does have the red dash, I have black leather. I ordered 8/13, received 9/20. I've heard they only did the red dash for a while and then have switched back, not sure if that is true or not. Have you received your build sheet from cryptostickers yet? If so, you can tell if you have the red dash on it. Look for "redical red" that was how I found out before I received mine. I will say I was very nervous at first about having a red dash. Thought of several different ways to change it but now that I have it I really like it. Everyone that sees my jeep says they love it too.
I haven't received the build sheet yet I'll be looking for it thanks for the info
Sponsored